Denny’s North Rancho Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s North Rancho Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s North Rancho Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/4/18We placed the order online and it said we had to wait 18minutes to pick up. We arrived 10 minutes later and the order had not yet been started. There was hardly any customer's in the restaurant. We then waited 20 minutes for the order to be completed. When we arrived home the restaurant did not include syrup for our pancakes.
- Rating 1.07/3/18It was horrible the burgers were gross and it was time for the waitress to get off so she didnt care they didnt have anything we asked for on them it was just horrible.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Service was great
- Rating 4.03/6/18I can't give a 5 star review due to the young lady at the register was rude to me and I don't know why. Wish she wasn't at the front with her attitude for no reason.
- Rating 3.02/27/18They need to be more organized. But other than that the food was great and tge manager was helpful.
- Rating 5.09/11/17You wouldn't think that a Denny's in the neighborhood Casino would have friendly service clean area to sit to eat at and plus my food was on time the only problem that I have with Denny's is that they need to sell hot wings
- Rating 3.08/28/17The food was great just a little slow for them to come in and knowledge the gas but they're still friendly then I just wish that you guys made chicken wings