Denny’s S. Nevada Hwy. 160
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Nevada Hwy. 160
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Nevada Hwy. 160
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.012/11/18Don't run out of rice
- Rating 5.012/4/18Everything was great
- Rating 2.012/4/18Placed an order to go (eggs, hash browns and two English muffins) only received one English muffin/charged for two.
Everything else was correct and fine.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Everything was wonderful cooked just right ..... It was ready when I got there and was wonderful...... Thanks so much
- Rating 3.07/31/18I order pick up fairly often at Denny's this particular one I have someone pick it up as I'm typically working. Almost every single time something is forgotten. And on the few occasions we eat in the restaurant the staff (with the exception of two very fabulous servers and one polite and charming bus boy) is fairly rude and does not engage their customers.
- Rating 3.07/23/18Half of order was not given to me. I had ordered a salad and a club sandwich. Only received the sandwich. When I questioned at restaurant, was told there was no salad on order. Could not get a copy of receipt, but the price charged was the same as I saw online with the salad. When I got to a place I could check my confirmation e-mail, the salad was on it. Restaurant not willing to correct error. As much as I like to support local businesses, this one just doesn't deserve my business. Will go to other restaurants, or locations in Vegas if I want to have Dennys food.
- Rating 2.06/26/18The order was not complete. No pancake syrup, dessert order was incomplete, and food quality was not the usual excellent quality.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I ordered through the app an hour before I wanted to pick it up and specified a specific time to pick up. When I got there at that time, they looked back and realized no one had pulled the ticket to have it ready for me. I had to wait another 15 minutes for the order and was late bringing it to where it needed to be.
- Rating 5.010/26/17The food and shake were very good. The staff was very friendly.