Denny’s E Plumb Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Plumb Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Plumb Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/14/19I love their chicken strips
- Rating 5.012/18/18First time using the delivery service. I received my food in less of the time expected. The food was still hot and delicious. I'm for sure going to this service again.
- Rating 5.012/18/18Great customer service, fast deliveries, and friendly staff.
- Rating 5.011/14/18They were really busy and they did a great job!
- Rating 5.010/30/18Service was prompt and food was delicious. I do think that for the price charged, a to-go soda could be larger than the 20oz cup.
- Rating 4.010/9/18Good
- Rating 5.010/4/18Restaurant went above and beyond to deliver my order. Absolutely amazing.
- Rating 1.09/30/18My order arrived 45 mins after the estimated delivery time and everything was cold.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Love that the food was ready on time.
- Rating 3.08/28/18Ordering my food online was nice and easy. Everything what correct, the only part I did not like the lady was pretty rude. It was my 1st time doing this so when I walked in at 6:45 am I waited at the first desk. When she saw me (with an attitude) “ can I help you” told her I did an online order and was picking up (again with an attitude). Come over here and find your order.
I don’t see myself doing it again until the Denny’s by my house start doing the online ordering.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Staff was soo lovely and caring
Especially the worker working at 4am with the purple hair.
- Rating 5.08/21/18good deal
- Rating 5.08/21/18The restaurant is very clean, the service is fast and friendly and the food is always great.
- Rating 1.08/21/18I made an online order for a simple skillet and fries to be delivered . 1 hour later after multiple attempts go get in touch with someone to answer the phone , the employee said that Denny’s does not deliver and that the food is ready .. I was very concerned that they didn’t bother to tell me that my food was ready 45 minutes ago and sitting cold . As I went into the restaurant to pick up my meal , the manager then said , “ I do not know how any of this stuff works , I hope you have a good night “ last time I will give my service to Denny’s . Paid for a delivery fee for nothing . Very dissertation
- Rating 3.08/15/18Ordered pancakes and hash browns. The pancakes are good, but hash browns were a small serving and didn't feel us up.
- Rating 1.08/7/18Waitress was at the check out desk and would not assist me. She checked out her customer who walked up well after me and then she walked away. I asked her for assistance and she said “you’ll have to wait”. She left and started filing salt containers. Honestly it was just rude and she appeared to get a laugh out of it. I’ve encouraged my friends to got to the new rest called ‘Yolk to Yolk’. Customer Service is important to me, I wish it was to your employees as well. Location review is incorrect. I went to the Denny’s on 1-45 in Houston near 77034 zip code.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Awesome service
- Rating 5.07/3/18When I picked up my order I was greeted by one of the nicest people! Her name is Arvy. Because of her I will DEFINITELY be coming back to this location.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Love the option to order online and the staff is friendly and wonderful always helpful
- Rating 4.03/6/18My order is always ready when promised, got and correct. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Lastly, the website is easy to use without any major glitches slowing down the ordering process. A positive experience everytime.