Denny’s E Plumb Lane
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s E Plumb Lane
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s E Plumb Lane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/3/18When I picked up my order I was greeted by one of the nicest people! Her name is Arvy. Because of her I will DEFINITELY be coming back to this location.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Love the option to order online and the staff is friendly and wonderful always helpful
- Rating 4.03/6/18My order is always ready when promised, got and correct. The staff is courteous and knowledgeable. Lastly, the website is easy to use without any major glitches slowing down the ordering process. A positive experience everytime.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always good service
- Rating 2.01/17/18This last experience was not that great. Not only did I arrive to have them hand me my order with only one tiny to-go cup of chocolate milk, which left 3 missing drinks, I also had to argue with them to explain that i had paid extra to order the dreamworks cup specifically for the chocolate milk. They pretended to not even know what I was talking about until I explained it several times, finally they asked which cup I wanted and gave me one, trying to send me on my way without any of the other beverages I ordered. I explained I had other drinks as well. So the employee comes back with a tiny 8oz cup of soda I paid $2.79 for and I still ended up leaving without the coffee or orange juice I ordered. They never even gave me a copy of my receipt or checked the order to make sure everything was there and correct(or we wouldn’t have had 4 missing drinks to begin with) And the food was freezing by the time everything was said and done (I live 3 minutes away), one of the sandwhiches burnt.
- Rating 3.01/2/18The service was good. I do recommend that the staff is more attentive when costumers are just waiting by the door . The service was fast, msybe because it was a slow day. Otherwise I like going to Dennys
- Rating 4.01/2/18The food wad great pivk up wad easy
- Rating 5.012/19/17was ready when I picked up, food was made the way we asked, and tasted good.
- Rating 3.012/19/17Delicious
- Rating 5.011/29/17Ordered online at noon for pickup at 5 on Thanksgiving. Order was ready and hot. Dinner was good and good portions. All around good experience.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Great service great food!
- Rating 5.09/19/17This was our first time ordering through the mobile app and it was very easy. I woke up with a migraine and didn't feel well enough to cook so I ordered our breakfast favorites and had my husband pick it up as I stayed home and rested.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Great food friendly people
- Rating 4.08/29/17The food was ready quickly, decent for the price and the staff was friendly. However, they didn't even ask for my name or proof of order, only whether it was online or by phone. Anyone could have said they were there for an order and picked it up.