Denny’s Maple Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Maple Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Maple Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/28/18We love to order our breakfasts using Denny’s delivery service! The delicious food arrives temperature controlled and always on time!
- Rating 5.08/22/18always have good fast service
- Rating 1.08/8/18Slow
- Rating 3.07/24/18Really disappointed with the portions of food it looked like I ordered from the kids menu , I expected more having spent almost $40. Food tasted good but wasnt worth the money
- Rating 2.07/24/18Everything was cold
- Rating 2.07/6/18It was HOT so I opted to order breakfast. The order was not complete even though I got there a few minutes late. P pot customer service too.
- Rating 3.07/3/18The food was delivered in good time, and had everything I ordered. I picked it up from the store. The containers are unusually large and cumbersome. That is my only complaint.
- Rating 5.05/29/18I placed an order online and when I went to pick it up i checked my bags and I was missing almost half of my order...i brought it to the attention of one of the staff that I was missing almost half of my order...i had to wait an additional 10 to 15 for the remainder of my food(while my other food got cold)...they should check the bag and the order slip to make sure they match and have everything for the costumer
- Rating 3.04/10/18It was good like usual except I was missing an item again.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Amazing Togo Experience!! Staff was friendly, food was hot, even on a busy day.
- Rating 4.03/6/18The food was great but when I arrived at the time specified on the app I waited about ten minutes until my food was ready which was disappointing
- Rating 4.02/22/18I took advantage of the online ordering. Everything was hot and food was neatly packed!!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Delicious food and it was ready when I arrived!!
- Rating 4.010/10/17Great service
- Rating 5.09/19/17Delicious
- Rating 5.08/29/17The waitress are very good and friendly