Denny’s Grant Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Grant Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Grant Ave.
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/17/19The Crazy Skillet is AWESOME!
- Rating 1.010/18/18My whole order was disgusting I ordered Salted caramel banana pancakes got no caramel or bananas an bacon ham n cheese omelette that had onions and peppers with no extra cheese so I was very dissatisfied
- Rating 3.010/16/18We ordered hot & cold food items. Only received hot in bag. After we noticed missing items staff scrambled to put the 4 cold items together. That took 4 mins, meant hot food getting cold from holes in container lids. Double checking should have been done & one person put whole order together. Also, staff seemed exhausted, had enough for the day.
- Rating 1.07/31/18Food was kind of cold. Hashbrown portion was very small.
Did not feel 1 slice of french toast, 2 eggs and tiny portion of hashbrowns should have been over $10.
- Rating 5.07/31/18The food was great but the online order section could use some work i felt rude with the way i had to tell them only mayonnaise and pickles for one of the meals because i ran out of characters for typing in additional information.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Food was good and almost ready when I got there
- Rating 4.07/16/18Let me start by saying that everyone at the Auburn, NY Denny's were very nice. Service was fast. But, the last two times I ordered the zesty nachos there was barely any meat. I don't know if they are supposed to be made differently to go or not. But, when I eat inside there is a lot more on the nachos then when I get them to go.
- Rating 5.06/27/18I just love the Crazy Skillet!
- Rating 1.04/16/18The food was mushy and cold, and I arrived before a few minutes beforehand. Gravy was already on food which made the boxes soggy and the food mushy. I didn’t realize I should’ve asked for it on the side, figured it made sense. Definitely never ordering take out again.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Ordered 2 days in a row. Day 1 everything was perfect and tasted fine. Day 2, Chicken tenders overcooked, fries undercooked and soggy.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Auburn location was extremely busy. Went to pick up online order, had to wait 20 minutes after the arrival time . Did not get he correct order at pickup. Ordered a grand slam with pancakes, when I got home zero pancakes. Not happy with overall experience. Did not get what I paid for. Also do not like that this app Requires comments to be posted publicly.
- Rating 5.01/26/18Everything was great!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Awesome!