Denny’s Grant Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Grant Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Grant Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/16/18Food was good and almost ready when I got there
- Rating 4.07/16/18Let me start by saying that everyone at the Auburn, NY Denny's were very nice. Service was fast. But, the last two times I ordered the zesty nachos there was barely any meat. I don't know if they are supposed to be made differently to go or not. But, when I eat inside there is a lot more on the nachos then when I get them to go.
- Rating 5.06/27/18I just love the Crazy Skillet!
- Rating 1.04/16/18The food was mushy and cold, and I arrived before a few minutes beforehand. Gravy was already on food which made the boxes soggy and the food mushy. I didn’t realize I should’ve asked for it on the side, figured it made sense. Definitely never ordering take out again.
- Rating 2.03/14/18Ordered 2 days in a row. Day 1 everything was perfect and tasted fine. Day 2, Chicken tenders overcooked, fries undercooked and soggy.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Auburn location was extremely busy. Went to pick up online order, had to wait 20 minutes after the arrival time . Did not get he correct order at pickup. Ordered a grand slam with pancakes, when I got home zero pancakes. Not happy with overall experience. Did not get what I paid for. Also do not like that this app Requires comments to be posted publicly.
- Rating 5.01/26/18Everything was great!
- Rating 5.010/26/17Awesome!