Denny’s W. Main St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Main St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Main St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great food as always at the Batavia restaurant
- Rating 4.03/22/18Online ordering was easy and my food was packaged hot off the grill when I arrived. The online system does not permit full build your own Grand Slam customization like you can in the restaurant. The new rewards program is not as good at the old one and you cannot redeem free rewards without a minimum $6 purchase.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Excellent service, food always correctly made and on time.
- Rating 3.01/9/18The only thing that needs improvement is when you just want a Belgian waffle and not a slam , it didn’t let you choose and I was charged for a whole slam!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17I've been ordering from Danny's for years, and they haven't failed me yet. And now with the option of ordering online, I can wait for my food to be done from the comfort of my own home.
- Rating 5.09/18/17Everything was good except I never got my code for hulu