Denny’s Upper Front St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Upper Front St.
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Upper Front St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/9/18Good , But should include syrup for pancakes and French toast
- Rating 2.08/14/18Second time in a month I’ve eaten here. I always order online them pickup to go. Both times I got fruit instead of fries and both times they didn’t send it in the bag 🙄
- Rating 1.03/8/18May experience was extremely awful again. We ordered food online from home to pick up they said 20 minutes it'll be ready. I drove directly to the restaurant after placing the order I done waited over an hour and a half for my food I finally went to the kitchen to ask and they said oh , yeah your food's been sitting here for over an hour ready here you go. They then offered to remake my food for me so I waited even longer hurry up to get home after I've been gone for over 2 hours every one of my house is hungry, half the food wasn't even in the bag so I didn't even get to eat after all of that :( very disappointed especially after the employee said I'm sorry we dropped the ball wouldn't you make sure that everything was packed that properly in the bag after making somebody way over an hour and a half and then try to serve them cold food?
- Rating 5.01/31/18Food was ready at the exact time the website said it would be 👍👍👍
- Rating 5.09/6/17Come here all the time during dinner/late night. The Waitstaff are all awesome, fun people and the food is great!
- Rating 5.08/30/17The service was excellent. ready when I got there and the food was great!
- Rating 5.08/22/17There are two Denny's near me. I will drive past the other one to go here. The food is always great and the evening/late night staff are wonderful in every way!