Denny’s Delaware Ave.
|Monday - Thursday|
Open 24 Hours
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM
6:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Delaware Ave.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Delaware Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/5/17Great service... manager (Mark) took the time to help me place my online order. I was having a problem doing it before I arrived. Food was great. Thanks
- Rating 2.010/27/17When picking up my order I arrived at the time it was said to be ready and was left waiting about another half an hour to get my food, got home, only to realize they screwed up my order. I paid extra money for cheesy hash browns and they didn't put any cheese on them, my pot roast meal was tiny and wasn't even close to the amount i had when I ate in at the restaurant and the milkshake machine was down as well. Awful experience, this place is bad at watching the front and take forever to tend to their customers. They need more staff or better staff
- Rating 5.010/26/17Ordering was easy, service during pick up was awesome. Food was delicious! GREAT experience!
- Rating 1.010/10/17My order was either very wrong or they gave me someone else’s order. When I called back to inform them I was placed on hold for 8 minutes and when someone finally picked up and when I told them I either was given wrong order or mine was completely wrong they hung up.
Would’ve been great to have received what I had paid for.
- Rating 3.010/10/17I came after the twenty minute pick up time for my online order and was told I’d have to wait for it to be done, usually no problem, but it ended up being an extra 10 minutes. The food was actually done and sitting on the counter in front of me but I couldn’t take it because there were no workers came to inquire about it so it sat there for awhile until I finally found someone to help me out with it. I would consider ordering again if it was a little more prompt.
- Rating 4.010/2/17Service was good. She was attentive to our needs. We witnessed a mistake that happened by our table and instead of trying to correct the problem the employee decided to stand around throwing his arms all over. Other than that, we had an enjoyable time.