Denny’s Delaware Ave.
|Monday - Thursday|
Open 24 Hours
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 2:00 AM
6:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Delaware Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Delaware Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Order was ready on time and pleasant service.
- Rating 5.011/29/18Always nice and pleasant service, clean restaurant, good nice a warm food :) keep up the good work guys.
- Rating 4.011/14/18Great service. I ordered online for pickup. I had to laugh though because when I picked it up, the manager came to clarify - did I want cheese on the CHEESEburger I ordered? Because apparently the website was supposed to make me pick a type of cheese (it didn't). Thankfully they were able to quickly melt some cheese on it.
- Rating 5.011/6/18I had a bit of trouble where the driver from doordash took off with my food and marked it as delivered. Corey, the manager at Denny’s was amazing. He went above and beyond to rectify the situation (even when I was a bit upset). He handled the entire situation with patience and respect. More than anything, I am incredibly happy with him and his handling of the situation
- Rating 5.010/25/18My breakfast was just like I ordered it. I was satisfied. The bacon and eggs and chocolate chip pancakes were delicious Yum-Yum! Especially the nice price keep on serving us like you do Denny's
- Rating 1.010/25/18Second time in a row my order was refunded. Uncooked burgers and my fiancé and I both sick home from work the following day. Beginning to locally advise all I know about never ordering take out from Denny’s. My social media reach in Buffalo exceeds 10,000 locals so you all picked the wrong one to serve raw beef to.
- Rating 5.010/16/18The Denny's on Delaware in Buffalo is amazing and has wonderful staff. I placed an order online and saw that delivery was an option so I chose it. Delivery is done via DoorDash. DoorDash said they picked up my order at 852am, but a call to Denny's at 925am proved that the order had never picked up. So I went to Denny's to get my order. The manager apologized and remade my order so that it was hot and fresh, even though it was not the restaurants fault. I will continue to order; but I will not choose delivery via DoorDash.
- Rating 1.010/10/18I placed a to go order and my boyfriend picked it up, he was never given the smoothie ordered. I called Denny’s spoke with the young woman who assisted my boyfriend, she apologized that she forgot to make it and give it to him. She put her manager on the phone who promised to refund me for the smoothie. I have not been refunded.
- Rating 1.09/10/18Completely disappointed! My husband and I order pretty often from the Dennys on Deleware Ave in Buffalo and this morning I ordered 2 all American slams and a side of hashbrowns. When it was delivered only one all American slam and the side of hashbrowns was delivered. I called and called Dennys non stop for 15 min straight with no answer so I had to call the corporate office and put a complaint in. And they were nice enuf to refund my money. So later on this afternoon I wanted an all American slam since I got shafted on one from my order this morning. My Dennys account said it was going to be delivered at 2:38pm. I called Dennys at 30 and asked them where my food was and the girl said it left 20 mins ago and that Dennys is not responsible for our food once it leaves with the delivery driver. So I’m calling the delivery company goin off on them asking where my food is becuz Dennys said it was gone 20 min ago. After 10 min back and forth on the phone with the delivery company, the delivery company told me that the driver was 6 min away. Well, the driver ended up delivering a completely different order. So my husband called Dennys and started complaining and the manager explained to him no one ever came to pick up to deliver my order (now mind you, Dennys is only 1 mile from my house) so they threw my order out. Therefore, when I called at 3pm asking where my food was and the girl told me it left 20 min ago. She lied, it was thrown out. They have their delivery company’s number so why didn’t the manager maintain this issue? She Should’ve been calling the delivery company getting this sorted out, asking why the delivery company wasn’t their if my
Order was sitting their for so long.
Get your employees and especially your managers in check. Working in The restaurant business isn’t that hard.
- Rating 5.08/29/18Good food always &great service
- Rating 5.08/29/18Denny's never disappoints :)
- Rating 1.08/21/18My review is they mix all my food they forget what order belong to people i order food online on august 21 2018 around 12:00 am and when i get there to pick up my food they ask ask which one was my food because they gave my food to another person
- Rating 3.08/7/18Forgot toast with our breakfast and asked for wxtra gravy didn’t get
- Rating 1.07/16/18I will never get food from here again. I placed an online order and they got my order all wrong. I drove all the way home and go to eat my food and it is inedible and dry because they forgot to put the only sauce I asked for. When I called them to let them know, the manager was unapologetic and asked me to drive 20 mins all the way back there for a refund? This is bad customer service in my opinion. I couldn’t eat it, and when I got back there with it you would only throw it away so what exactly is the point of that? Don’t order from here unless you want them to get your order wrong. Never again.
- Rating 1.07/11/18THE FOOD WAS GOOD, BUT I DIDN'T GET EVERYTHING I ORDERED AND ONE OF MY ORDERS WAS THE WRONG TYPE. I'LL STILL BE BACK AS USUAL, HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME IT'S CORRECT.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Every single time I order here, no matter if it is busy or not, they seem to mess up or forget part of my order.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Food was prepared and packaged properly upon my arrival.
- Rating 1.04/16/18I came at the time my order was supposed to be done. I had to wait another 25 minutes because it was done. They then gave me a bag with only half the order! I had to wait ANOTHER 15mins. They said they would give me a refund and NEVER did. Kept in mind I wait 1 hour for 8pancakes
- Rating 4.03/19/18I really enjoy the build your own Grand Slam! Every time I get it my meal is perfect! Every time!
- Rating 5.03/1/18The food was ready on time and it was very good. Compliments to the cook. The server is very pleasant and professional.