Denny’s Main St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Main St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Main St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food was excellent & hot! Was ready when promised! I’ll definitely be back
- Rating 5.08/7/18Meal and service was great as usual! Can never go wrong with the prices either!!!
- Rating 1.07/16/18I didn't receive my toast with anyone of my omelette breakfast . I did call about the issue and was told that a manager would call me back . I am still awaiting for that call
- Rating 1.07/16/18Never got my food right and have rude servouse.Emily never did her job
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great selection of food choices. Love the slams!!!
- Rating 4.06/26/18Everything was made correctly and in a timely fashion. Great service upon arrival for pickup. Only complaint was they didn't give me syrup for my French toast. But other than that was a good experience.
- Rating 1.04/9/18We ordered our lunch online for pickup. I got there a few minutes after it was supposed to be ready. Told them my name. They checked and walked away. 10 minutes later someone else asked if I was taken care of. I told them someone was checking but they checked too. I heard them say we haven’t started making it yet. So after about 25 minutes they brought me my meal. Got back to my office and the order was wrong! Guess who’s not going back there ?
- Rating 5.04/3/18I mainly get “online” orders from this location. Food is always prepared quickly, and as ordered. Staff is always extremely friendly and accommodating of any special requests. No complaints!
- Rating 4.03/26/18Great friendly late night staff.
- Rating 1.03/20/18I came in yesterday around 4 am I ordered online and I ordered sticky bun pancakes and I was given regular plane pancakes.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Service was fast and the pancakes were good and warm when I picked them up.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food and great service! Definitely would eat there again and recommend to everyone!
- Rating 4.012/12/17Food was good and was ready when promised!!
- Rating 5.011/28/17I ordered my food through the app, and it was ready by the time I got there.
- Rating 5.010/2/17I have always had great service and food at Denny's. One of the servers suggested the Cesar salad and it was excellent . Very friendly workers.
I ordered online a few times and it has always been on time and the order was correct.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Delicious food. Lots of choices.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Hair in my food
- Rating 3.08/17/17My order was completely wrong... I ordered an egg white omelette with only spinach. It was not made with egg whites, and it came with cheese in it too (I'm lactose intolerant). They were nice enough to remake it for me when I went back, but that was only after calling and talking to someone, then getting transferred to a manager because the first person wasn't willing to do anything.