Denny’s W. Genessee St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Genessee St.
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Genessee St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/21/18no issues, everything was delivered correctly
- Rating 5.08/14/18Yum Yum 😋👍🏻
- Rating 1.03/19/18Was told 20 minutes for food to be ready did not receive food for more than 45 mins
- Rating 1.01/25/18Asked for two stacks of pancakes one with strawberries and one with bananas for my boyfriend. Both stacks came with strawberries and no bananas, he's alergic to strawberries.
- Rating 5.011/3/17I absolutely love Denny’s, especially the Camillus location. The food is affordable and delicious, and the staff are always friendly, courteous, and working hard to cater to the customers’ needs.
I’m a habitual night owl and it’s not uncommon for me to be getting hungry only after midnight, which is why the 24-hour operation of Denny’s is an awesome extra bonus.
- Rating 1.010/26/17Wrong pancakes, undercooked potatoes, no drink, phone call went unanswered
- Rating 3.010/2/17tHE SERVICE WAS GREAT BUT I DIDN'T GET ALL MY FOOD THAT I PAID FOR AND IT WAS A TAKE OUT ORDER. THEY NEED TO CHECK THERE ORDERS TWICE BEFORE THEY GIVE THEM TO THE CUSTOMER. MAKE SURE ALL THE FOOD IS THERE.
I WAS VERY MAD THAT I DIDN'T GET ALL OF MY FOOD BECAUSE I WOULD OF HAD TO DRIVE BACK TO DENNY'S TO GET IT. ALWAYS CHECK AND MAKE SURE THAT ALL FOOD IS THERE. THANK YOU