Denny’s Old Country Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Old Country Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Old Country Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/25/18Food was ready 40 minutes after my pickup time, manager did not address us at all, I actually had to walk to the food counter myself and ask them to make my food
- Rating 4.09/25/18Waitresses were nice, food hot and served in a timely fashion
- Rating 2.09/6/18I made a online order, and when I went to pick it up the young lady didn’t even check to see if my order was ready because she was trying to take care of other customers and me at the same time. I waited almost 20 minutes for something that was ready and it was no communication to me about what was going on. I was on my lunch break and wasted my time and by time I got my food it was Luke warm not hot.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Have say was impressed,staff was amazing and food was spot on.
- Rating 5.08/16/18Great service, correct order
- Rating 2.08/14/18My family was totally disappointed long wait time for 15 people together. Probably 20 total in store.i made online order 8/11/18 at 6:49am I was told they weren't doing breakfast till 7:30am I had a early morning wedding the gentleman that called said I had to call customer service for refund of 18.52
- Rating 4.08/8/18Very nice and detail-oriented staff! They probably should have built a to-go area for picking up orders and made the lobby a little more spacious. The food is always good and the customer service is top notch!
- Rating 5.07/31/18Fast and good eats!
- Rating 5.07/16/18We love that we can now get a breakfast delivery for those lazy days off! The skillets are off the wall!
- Rating 5.07/11/18Prompt service, correct order.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Poor customer service. I called numerous times for a solution to my issue to no avail I was told that the manager would follow up with me due to no manager being on duty when I experienced an order issue. It is now 6 days later and I have yet to receive a call from a Denny's representative.
- Rating 1.06/26/18Not a good place when you want take out. They didn’t follow instructions and had stuff missing.
- Rating 5.04/16/18food was good
- Rating 5.03/26/18Amazing
- Rating 1.03/26/18Customer service and interaction horrible!
- Rating 1.03/14/18We were told 20 mins for it to be ready to be picked up. We arrived there 10 mins later, making that 30 mins, already 10 extra minutes than what we were supposed to. Thinking everything was ready. But no, we ended up waiting an extra 40mins in the restaurant because they said they were waiting for the pancakes, and we didn’t even get the pancakes we ordered.
- Rating 1.02/28/18Worst prime rib steak sandwich I’ve ever had at a Denny’s. There was very little meat in the sandwich was just bread sauce and mushrooms. I’ve had this sandwich at other location and it was amazing so I know this sandwich wasn’t up to Denny’s specification . I don’t know if it’s the owner being cheap or the employeee error.
- Rating 4.02/27/18My family enjoyed our breakfast. It was fulling and delicious. The desk clerk at our hotel referred us to Denny's. Instead of dining in we ordered take out online. It was fast and simple. The only thing that stop me from giving it a 4 star instead of a 5 star was, because my 8 year old daughter pancakes was not in the bags of ordered food. We didn't realize it until we got back to the hotel and was giving out everybody orders. Overall we enjoyed the food and the service we received when picking up our order.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Excellent food!