Denny’s Centereach Mall
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Centereach Mall
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Centereach Mall
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Military Discount
- ●Dennys Rewards Program via email
- Rating 1.04/4/18I ordered takeout, and went to the restaurant to pick up the order. No fewer than four people behind the counter completely ignored me, despite looking up to see that I was there, and me saying “Good morning” as I approached. One of the employees even addressed the person BEHIND me to seat their party. When I was finally acknowledged, I was given my order - which was missing the smoothies I ordered (this has happened EVERY time I’ve ordered takeout from this establishment). The employee who helped me went to go “check on them” (really make them) and told me to check the bag to make sure everything else was there. While I waited at the counter, one of the four employees who ignored me asked if I was being helped, so I told her I was NOW, no thanks to her - she seemed confused. After my food got cold waiting for the smoothies I finally got home - only to find that the orders INSIDE the containers were missing something. It’s not the kind of thing easily checked by a customer in a crowded restaurant with no space to maneuver, but whoever packed the bag should have known an item was missing. I will never set foot in this restaurant again, as sadly this is just another day in Denny’s of Centereach.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I went to Dennnys on Sunday March 11th. I ordered online and when I got there the host said they never got my order even tho I showed him it on my phone. He wrote down the order and took it to the back to get started and on another day this man named Chris was so nice and apologetic I might have got mad but he was so friendly and so nice to other customers at 530am a tough shift to work I just smiled and said to myself this guy named Chris made it easy for me to come back to Dennys. He was great.. Rob
- Rating 5.03/6/18Wonderful staff and they work hard to make sure everyone is happy.
- Rating 5.01/31/18Food was great, very convenient and easy to place the order. Pick up the food as per ordered on time.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Love those salted caramel banana pancakes! Yummy!
- Rating 3.012/19/17They need more servers at night! Always have to wait for food and service! Servers are great but they need help when it’s busy!
- Rating 2.010/27/17Very disappointed. I waiting 15 minutes past the time that I was told my order will be ready. Also, I waited in the front y the cash register for 5 minutes before someone ask if I needed help.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I placed an order on their website as I was leaving from work so I could pick it up on the way home. Everything was exactly as ordered and ready to go when I got there. No complaints about the quality or quantity of food and their prices are always good. I will definitely be ordering from them again.
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent
- Rating 5.09/19/17Excellent