Denny’s River St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s River St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s River St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18It's frustrating that the online orders are not always placed in a fully sealed container. The unsealed ones cool down very quickly even before pickup especially when unheated.
- Rating 4.012/11/18The first night I ordered from there I received my meals in a container without holes in them. The last two orders had holes in the lid and the food was cold when I got back to work.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Awesome service and food is great
- Rating 4.04/4/18Love to go. Fast and convientient
- Rating 4.02/27/18Would be nice to have a heater area to keep the to go orders hot until picked up. Simply setting them behind the counter makes them luke warm by the time it gets home. Overall good experience though.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Service was very friendly, pickup was quick and easy.
- Rating 5.01/2/18I had an issue with a rather large online order that the manager resolved for me. I appreciated his great customer service and my staff loved the breakfast that I brought in for them. Thanks, Denny's! I'll be back.
- Rating 4.011/29/17I ordered 3 turkey dinners on Thanksgiving. None of them came with cranberry sauce. Not earth shattering. One doesn't like cranberry sauce and one only likes jellied cranberry. I personally would have liked it. Fortuately, we keep jellied cranberry sauce on hand or it would have been earth shattering. Two thought the dinner was fabulous and one thought is had too much salt.
- Rating 3.08/28/17They forgot my coffee and juice that comes with that order