Denny’s Transit Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Transit Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Transit Rd
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/12/18I have no problem with this restaurant itself. Lately the app for iphone will not let me use my saved credit card. It always comes up with a decline notice, doesn't but my order through, and yet still puts a pending charge on my credit statement. If I type in the credit card manually each time, this problem does not occur.
The staff at this particular restaurant have been wonderfully helpful to me when this problem occurs.
- Rating 5.012/4/18Very friendly staff!
- Rating 5.011/28/18Excellent service. Very satisfied.
- Rating 1.011/14/18Customer service was extremely poor and lazy from the get go. Staff were on their cell phones. Very disappointed because we go to this Denny’s on a frequent basis and the day staff is much more courteous and pleasant. This was also a take out order so the interaction we had was minimal. We ordered the thanksgiving meal for a family of 4 and the whole order was sloppy. Very disappointed.
- Rating 1.011/2/18The service was absolutely terrible. I place my order and went 20 min later as I was told. When I got there my food was not ready. They could not even find my order. They claimed that a delivery person must have taken it. It took over an hour after my food was supposed to be ready before they remade my order and all I had was 2 grand slams. My boyfriend asked for a refund twice and they kept telling us it would be done shortly. They offered no compensation whatsoever.
- Rating 4.010/11/18Food has been good and convenience of ordering at any time of the day or night has also been wonderful. Lately I get home (usually late at night) unpack my food only to realize that they forgot to give me something that was part of my order. ie: one of my sides, or the sauce for my mozzarella sticks. It’s been the past three orders. If they could just be more careful about that stuff there wouldn’t be any problems at all. Thank you!
- Rating 5.010/9/18Fast and friendly
- Rating 1.010/9/18My work and I used to get lunch frequently from Denny’s but have stopped due to constant mistakes in orders. Thought I’d give it another try and once again my meal was screwed up. I ordered the fried cheese melt got no marinara and the sandwich was so sloppily put together. Was once again disappointed
- Rating 5.09/24/18Fast & Friendly
- Rating 2.09/20/18Placed an order online. Went to pick up my food. All I ordered was a moon over my hammy and the large order of zesty nachos. When I got home I was angry that I got a tiny little sandwich that was NOTHING like the picture in size or portion. And the Large order if zesty nachos was nothing close to a large order. $21 worth of food that should have cost no more then $10. Don't think I will be coming back to this location. Everything is hit or miss. Other times it's good. You take your chances. Sorry but if i'm spending that kind of money for that amount of food, then i'll go where I know i'm gonna get my money's worth.
- Rating 5.08/25/18Very friendly staff
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great food and service! Very clean inside and out..
- Rating 5.04/9/18was hot,done when said it would be,
just funny ordered many time, and only twice i needed to sign,
manager walk by me, did not say anything, then came back as I pointed to my order,
- Rating 5.01/9/18I mainly use the online app for my order, but everything has gone perfect every time. Easy to use app and food is done in an accurate amount of time. Friendly front service and food is always correct as ordered.
- Rating 1.01/3/18I was getting good service for the first two orders then after that poor service and the last order I never was received and I am a waiting my money to be put back on my credit card.
- Rating 5.01/2/18So convenient! Order was prepared perfectly and at the exact time specified! Everyone was very friendly and got me right on my way with my food 👍🏼🙂
- Rating 1.012/20/17This is the second time I've ordered on the app for pickup and I get there and they don't have my order. This is what I received 20 minutes before my order should be ready and I'm at work that early and not checking my email. From the email I got "We’re sorry, due to technical difficulties, we are unable to send your scheduled order (#102817417) to the in-store system at this time, therefore the restaurant has NOT received your order." They made my order, moons over my hammy and it was soggy and gross. I will never order take out from the store again.
- Rating 1.012/19/17On Friday December 14th I placed a online order, to be picked up on Friday December 15th @4:30 am. I received a confirmation email saying that they received my order and would be ready for pick up for 12/15 at the time that it was placed. Then I went to pick it up and they said they never received any online orders. So when I checked my email they had cancelled my order at 415am on they day of pick up. This is the 3rd time this happened to me. I will not be placing anymore online orders because of this.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Late night food to go. Fast and fresh. I would definately use this again!
- Rating 3.09/5/17Food quality was on point but service from the staff at that location needs work. I waited 7 minutes at the front counter before I decided to take a journey and stop the first server I saw to ask for help. Management needs to better staff the hostess area.