Denny’s Troy Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Troy Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Troy Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/26/18Love being able to order online and pick up late after work. The staff is very friendly and always has my order ready right on time. Would definitely recommend this Dennys to my friends and family.
- Rating 5.02/27/18FOOD WAS DELICIOUS AS ALWAYS.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Ive loved Denny’s for many years because of their diverse menu and cheery atmosphere... at this location Thrice now I have ordered food to go and items have been left out. Items I paid for but never received. Another time I ordered take out and they gave the entirely wrong order of food. The food for take home is always cold, burnt, over cooked and disappointing. Eating in, the waitstaff are short with customers and frustrated with almost any request and get orders wrong on many occasions; but at least the food is served hot and cooked properly.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Apart of my weekly food stops, carry out is on point
- Rating 3.01/17/18My only problem was that the steak and sandwich was dry. Everything was on time though.
- Rating 3.010/27/17I've had two online orders from this restaurant - one gave me extra pancakes but left out an order of bacon, and the other left out an order of orange juice. Really need to work on order accuracy.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Never a disappointment!