Denny’s Camp Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Camp Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Camp Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18I’ve been to many Denny’s but this location in Hamburg is always the best !
- Rating 5.012/4/18The order was prompt and the food was great. I really enjoy the online ordering and the experience thus far has more than met my expectations. Good job Denny’s!!
- Rating 5.09/11/18I love ordering online. It is very convenient. Every one is so nice and friendly at the Camp Road location. Only once I had a issue with my order--I was missing my extra order of pancakes. Other than that, I have no problems :)
- Rating 3.09/5/18For the most part everything was great! Just they forgot some stuff that went with the meal not a big deal and it seemed like the portions are smaller when I do take out I posed to dine in. Other than that food was great like always!
- Rating 1.08/8/18I didn’t order from here. stop emailing me. I just got 20 emails from you.
- Rating 3.07/16/18My last experience here was a takeout order of 3 orders of buttermt pancakes. As has become my experience, the order was wrong. An order of 3 sets of pancakes became just one. We had to wait while the 2 orders were prepared which caused our initial order to go cold.
- Rating 3.07/3/18Everything was good, except that I paid for two extra sides of ranch and didn’t receive them.
- Rating 2.06/26/18This is our go to restaurant when we want quick, comforting, and cheap food. Its right by our house and we've done take out and eat eat a couple times a month. This last take out order experience wasn't the greatest. Part of our order was missed, and my husband had to go back to pick it up. I did call before he went and the person on the phone was very apologetic and it the item was ready when he went back to get it. The chicken finger dinner we also got had bitter fries, like the grease was old and the actual chicken fingers were very tough. I hope this location were just having an "off day " that night.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Order was good, on time and warm. Just forgot to put the sides of dressing I requested even after associate specifically said I made sure to include this and this. Besides that everything was great
- Rating 5.05/1/18great service
- Rating 4.04/16/18Eggs and hash browns were very good. Steak was cooked to perfection, though did not like seasoning on steak.
- Rating 1.04/9/18Ordered food online for pickup. Said food would be ready in 20 minutes, so I left 25 minutes after so food would be ready upon my arrival. Had to wait 20 minutes for my food! On top of that the kid working the desk was extremely rude and vulgar. Won't be back to Dennys for awhile.
- Rating 1.04/9/18The host was rude. Handed my food to me in a plastic bowl. No silverware, napkins or even a bag! When I asked for a bag, he acted like I had done something wrong. When he returned with the bag, he looked at me with a grin an asked me if I wanted to have this bagged up!!
I spoke the the manager Patrick. Very nice man. He understood my problem with the service and said he would correct it.
The food was very good. The hostess made my online experience horrible!! Won’t do it again!!! Sad really...
- Rating 4.04/3/18I wish when you ordered a side of ranch it came in the larger cup, they never charge me for ranch in the restaurant but I hate that I have to pay for it when I order online. So I should be at least getting my moneys worth out of it.
- Rating 5.01/10/18The service and the food were both good!
- Rating 1.012/19/17I've ordered using this process before with only 1 or 2 mixups in the order. However, this time they missed the order entirely. When they did get around to making it it ( another 20 minute wait) was missing some major items. For example: the grilled chicken in the salad, the sliced apples, and the cheese and bacon on the burger.
- Rating 4.012/6/17Ordering on line was easy...food was great...just had to wait about 10 mins longer when arrived because food not ready. But overall was happy with experience and will visit again.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Service and food were great. Use to order by phone a long time ago but quality was lacking. This will now be a part of my routine of quality food and service continue. Thanks.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I ordered (on line) the Sticky Bun pancake breakfast with sausage and bacon cheddar tots. The pancakes were missing the cinnamon sauce and cream cheese icing, the sausage was missing and there were regular hash browns and the bacon cheddar tots. Also. I could not order the chicken loaded potato skillet on line without ordering toast or tortillas with it. I placed the order for a 4:30 pickup time and the system put the pickup time for 6:15. I ended up calling the restaurant to get the pickup time corrected.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I love dennys. However, the past couple of times i've ordered togo have been horrendous. I never get the side sauces i ask for... and the last time i ordered onion rings they were literally black. I don't know how even the scummiest of line cooks could feel okay serving that to humans. i'm a linecook myself and i understand the need to hussle but god dammit i was appalled that nobody stopped it from going through the door. Makes me not want to order from here anymore.