Denny’s Camp Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Camp Rd.
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Camp Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/6/17Ordering on line was easy...food was great...just had to wait about 10 mins longer when arrived because food not ready. But overall was happy with experience and will visit again.
- Rating 5.011/28/17Service and food were great. Use to order by phone a long time ago but quality was lacking. This will now be a part of my routine of quality food and service continue. Thanks.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I ordered (on line) the Sticky Bun pancake breakfast with sausage and bacon cheddar tots. The pancakes were missing the cinnamon sauce and cream cheese icing, the sausage was missing and there were regular hash browns and the bacon cheddar tots. Also. I could not order the chicken loaded potato skillet on line without ordering toast or tortillas with it. I placed the order for a 4:30 pickup time and the system put the pickup time for 6:15. I ended up calling the restaurant to get the pickup time corrected.
- Rating 1.09/19/17I love dennys. However, the past couple of times i've ordered togo have been horrendous. I never get the side sauces i ask for... and the last time i ordered onion rings they were literally black. I don't know how even the scummiest of line cooks could feel okay serving that to humans. i'm a linecook myself and i understand the need to hussle but god dammit i was appalled that nobody stopped it from going through the door. Makes me not want to order from here anymore.
- Rating 3.09/19/17Ordered online while in Amherst. Set pickup for top of the hour to allow travel time. I arrived on time but the order was wrong. I ordered 3 orders of wheat pancakes. Only 1 was ready. I waited and they made another so I had 2 but I ordered 3. I finally got my full order after 20 minutes. But....the pancakes we're great