Denny’s Mohawk St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mohawk St
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mohawk St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18All of my food was perfect and ready and waiting when I arrived!
- Rating 4.02/27/18I had ordered on demand, and the restaurant had missed my notes on the ticket so my meal was made incorrectly. This being said, the manager who was working fixed my entire meal and provided everything I had asked for instead with a smile!
- Rating 5.01/3/18I LOVE DENNY'S FOOD! I am 89 and have been eating there all my life since I was 29 (in Santa Monica, CA)..couldn't afford to eat out before then! I can no longer get around by myself so have to depend on others...I was so happy to discover that I can now order Denny's delivered to my home in Las Vegas, NV...MY Denny's is located at Craig Rd and Valley View in North Las Vegas, NV...when I'm able to get out, that's where I Go and I am less than 2 miles away and have ridden my scooter there several times...Thanks to their Restaurant Mgr., Tierra Brooks, I enjoyed an order of French Fries (hot and crispy), a Prime Rib Cobb Salad (with extra ranch) and a fruit cup for desert and morning breakfast...Oh, I must mention that I started my order (had never done this before anywhere) @ 8:30 P.M. Saturday nite..and they responded it would be ready in 20 minutes for pickup...Since I am disabled, I called them immediately and said I couldn't do that and I don"t remember being given that option on the screen, so I reordered and this time I had the option...they responded and said it would be 30 more mins...OK...well after waiting 45 mins I called again and the same mgr answered the phone and apologized over and over saying that the delivery man delivered to the wrong house, came back to tell them but had left the food, so she would have to cancel the order again and I would have to place order again and I said NO, THANKS and started to fix me something to eat...it is now 10:10 P.M. Within 5 minutes the phone rang and it was Tierra Brooks, mgr., saying I have a delivery man here and he will bring your food right now if you still want it as she had not had time to cancel order...and I SAID YES!!! SO, by 10:45 P.M. I
was enjoying my DENNY"S food and will order again soon...being on a fixed SS income, it can't be too often, but I am so grateful to find I no longer have to eat only my cooking...and was so happy my FF were HOT! Will be happy to send a picture if you would like...Pps...had a hard time seeing your stars...make a little darker for older eyes!
- Rating 1.09/25/17Do no use online ordering. They don't watch those tickets print up and you automatically pay for it, maybe they'll get better at it. The order said 20 minutes, got there 25 minutes after placing an order for a cheeseburger and hash browns and the manager said they never read it (as I watched him take 3 receipts from the printer), and to give them 15 minutes. Manager was nice and apologized, watched the cooks to make sure they rushed. Just a personal experience. ✌️
- Rating 5.09/8/17Staff accommodated me and were prepared for my pickup. Great first experience!