Denny’s Mohawk St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mohawk St
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mohawk St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/11/18Herkimer Denny's never ceases to amaze me. Manager Paige and Server Jahnene are always lovely to deal with. If something does by chance get messed up, they get it corrected no problem, in a jiffy. I would recommend this Denny's over any one in this area as I've been to Utica, North Utica, and New Hartford and received poor service. Wonderful people, wonderful establishment, wonderful food!
- Rating 5.07/11/18All of my food was perfect and ready and waiting when I arrived!
- Rating 4.02/27/18I had ordered on demand, and the restaurant had missed my notes on the ticket so my meal was made incorrectly. This being said, the manager who was working fixed my entire meal and provided everything I had asked for instead with a smile!
- Rating 5.01/3/18I LOVE DENNY'S FOOD! I am 89 and have been eating there all my life since I was 29 (in Santa Monica, CA)..couldn't afford to eat out before then! I can no longer get around by myself so have to depend on others...I was so happy to discover that I can now order Denny's delivered to my home in Las Vegas, NV...MY Denny's is located at Craig Rd and Valley View in North Las Vegas, NV...when I'm able to get out, that's where I Go and I am less than 2 miles away and have ridden my scooter there several times...Thanks to their Restaurant Mgr., Tierra Brooks, I enjoyed an order of French Fries (hot and crispy), a Prime Rib Cobb Salad (with extra ranch) and a fruit cup for desert and morning breakfast...Oh, I must mention that I started my order (had never done this before anywhere) @ 8:30 P.M. Saturday nite..and they responded it would be ready in 20 minutes for pickup...Since I am disabled, I called them immediately and said I couldn't do that and I don"t remember being given that option on the screen, so I reordered and this time I had the option...they responded and said it would be 30 more mins...OK...well after waiting 45 mins I called again and the same mgr answered the phone and apologized over and over saying that the delivery man delivered to the wrong house, came back to tell them but had left the food, so she would have to cancel the order again and I would have to place order again and I said NO, THANKS and started to fix me something to eat...it is now 10:10 P.M. Within 5 minutes the phone rang and it was Tierra Brooks, mgr., saying I have a delivery man here and he will bring your food right now if you still want it as she had not had time to cancel order...and I SAID YES!!! SO, by 10:45 P.M. I
was enjoying my DENNY"S food and will order again soon...being on a fixed SS income, it can't be too often, but I am so grateful to find I no longer have to eat only my cooking...and was so happy my FF were HOT! Will be happy to send a picture if you would like...Pps...had a hard time seeing your stars...make a little darker for older eyes!
- Rating 1.09/25/17Do no use online ordering. They don't watch those tickets print up and you automatically pay for it, maybe they'll get better at it. The order said 20 minutes, got there 25 minutes after placing an order for a cheeseburger and hash browns and the manager said they never read it (as I watched him take 3 receipts from the printer), and to give them 15 minutes. Manager was nice and apologized, watched the cooks to make sure they rushed. Just a personal experience. ✌️
- Rating 5.09/8/17Staff accommodated me and were prepared for my pickup. Great first experience!