Denny’s Chemung St.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Chemung St.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Chemung St.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.06/26/18Food was poor quality and missing items I was charged extra for. Not impressed, most of the meal went right in the garbage!
- Rating 2.03/26/18Very unhappy all of my pick up orders have been messed up. I came in to pick up my free meal voucher and it was not there . It was supposed to make up for one of the mistakes. Very unhappy with the service. Rebekah K.
- Rating 2.03/15/18Order says ready in 20 minutes. Show up at the 20 minute mark and still wait 15 more minutes before receiving the order.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The staff is always courteous and efficient. Food always is top notch. I love Dennys, even getting to go orders they manage to make it a great experience.
- Rating 5.01/31/18A group of us come in after work from another local restaurant every Friday or Saturday late night. We like to call it our “family breakfast”. Peggy and Danielle are amazing and always take good care of us! Plus, the food is always on point.
- Rating 5.09/25/17It was perfect