Denny’s Elmira Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Elmira Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Elmira Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/3/18I got what I ordered, but I didn't expect to have to assemble the pancakes with the toppings myself. There were not enough bananas to cover both pancakes as shown in the photo advertisement.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Awesome the service was great and fast
- Rating 2.02/27/18The restaurant was understaffed, they did not have syrup to go for my wife’s pancakes, and the spicy chicken skillet I ordered when I got home there was no chicken in it.
- Rating 5.011/6/17Great!
- Rating 2.09/25/17I ordered online; 3 value meals, a hamburger meal, and a blueberry pancake meal. I called to see if I could add blueberries to the value meal pancakes. I was informed they were out of blueberries, told I could have the strawberries instead on my meal... which I never got. I picked up my got home and realized I was missing whole meals so I went back. They redid everything except the burger because I gave my husband his meal. Got my meals came home and wouldn't you know still no strawberries!
- Rating 3.08/22/17Service is a little slow at times. The website almost always never works. Otherwise food is great.