Denny’s Jackson Heights
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Jackson Heights
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Jackson Heights
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/5/18This was the first time at a Denny’s, and I was not thrilled by any means. The food was decent nothing wow factor, but the atmosphere and service was horrendous!! During the two long hours that I was in your establishment with my pregnant sister and my one year old son, there were two men standing two tables behind us verbally fighting to the point that it almost got physical, none of the staff stepped in and it got to the point that I had to ask the manager to have the men be removed, shouldn’t that have been done without me having to ask? It’s almost like it’s a normal occurrence at this establishment. Also, our server was unbelievably slow, forgot everything we ever asked for, took 30 minutes to actually take our order and then another close to 45 mins to actually bring us our food & all we ordered was a kids meal for my son, a short stack with nothing on the side and two pumpkin shakes. It wasn’t anything crazy that should have taken that long. It took so long to actually get the food for my son that he ended up filling up on goldfish crackers and apple juice instead of eating his dinner. I will never revisit or recommend this particular Denny’s. Did I mention this was my first ever Denny’s experience? Not a good one by any means.
- Rating 5.012/5/18it was fast
- Rating 5.012/4/18Employees are friendly and helpful. Services are good.
- Rating 5.012/4/18My food was ready on time and everything was great!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Fast service And tasty 😀😋
- Rating 5.011/13/18great experience for first time delivery
- Rating 1.011/6/18cold food
- Rating 5.010/30/18Food was delicious. Ready as promised. People friendly.
- Rating 3.010/30/18It was ok . Just I wish that the person who was sitting the dinners was not ignoring me when I asked a question . She was standing right next to Diana I believe and wearing a yellow uniform shirt . Other then that it’s fine .
- Rating 4.010/13/18Order for delivery. Tracked it and it said it was delivered 20 mins before the delivery actually arrived.
- Rating 5.010/4/18Love the food ! I am very happy 😊 with the service!
- Rating 1.09/10/18I would give it 0 stars if I could. I spoke to a woman named Genesis twice over the phone after my 40 minute seamless delivery turned out to be an hour and 15 minute wait for a BLT with fries. The delivery driver said he waited for 10 minute or longer for order to be ready, Genesis said the order was ready. Then when I called back again after the BLT had mayo on it when I had asked for none on the sandwich, she said that they never received the slip so had no idea about the mayo. That's when she admitted the sandwich was not ready (as she first stated). Then she told me the manager would call me and refund my order. I never received the call or the refund. It was really a terrible experience.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Excellent service. Food is always on point. I order online and my food is always ready when time to pick up.
- Rating 5.08/22/18Food always ready at whatever time
- Rating 5.08/14/18Fast and easy pick up
- Rating 5.07/31/18Food on time and on point.
- Rating 1.07/31/18Again, second time this week I ordered and BLT hardly had any tomato, lettuce or bacon. I have NO IDEA who made this sandwich, but I took a photo of it and will show it the next time I come in. I can never order this sandwich online again. Greasy fries as well. Threw them all out. Only thing that was correct was delivery- came on time
- Rating 5.07/24/18Food on time and ready when pickup.
- Rating 3.01/17/18My Excellent
- Rating 4.01/17/18Great food and ready in a short time. Only complaint was that they offered me a free grand slam after ordering and they never sent me a coupon for it.