Denny’s Jackson Heights
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Jackson Heights
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Jackson Heights
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/10/19Fresh food and fast delivery
- Rating 4.06/4/19The food was good; and the delivery prompt.
- Rating 5.06/3/19Great service
- Rating 5.06/3/19Love value meal menu selections, especially the BLT.
- Rating 4.06/3/19Great food and fast service!
- Rating 4.06/3/19Always quick delivery service. Good food as well.
- Rating 5.06/3/19Ordered Dennis for the first time. Delivery was very quick and the food was piping hot when it arrived. Eat in at Dennis quite often and the Northern boulevard restaurant have excellent crew and the food is always excellent regardless you eat in or order delivery.
- Rating 5.05/24/19Excellent service!
- Rating 1.05/14/19So the I’ve got a call stating that the machines wasn’t working and I asked for a refund and I’ve never received it, so I would say this location was horrible
- Rating 1.05/6/19Order online for delivery, they charge my account and food wasnt deliver. I call Dennys for some answers and they were very rude in responding.
- Rating 5.04/18/19Quick delivery ,order was complete would order again !
- Rating 1.02/20/19I paid for a chocolate lava cake with the ice cream and only got the cake because they ran out of ice cream. Didnt even get my money back or was told, when i picked up the order.
- Rating 1.012/19/18Terrible. Ordered an apple pie that never arrived. Called the restaurant and they said it was the responsibility of the delivery service. Still waiting for my pie and or my refund. Highly disappointed.
- Rating 1.012/18/18The portions looked good but too expensive, they got to me late, forgot the bacon for my cheeseburger and it was all cold. Terrible experience.
- Rating 1.012/5/18This was the first time at a Denny’s, and I was not thrilled by any means. The food was decent nothing wow factor, but the atmosphere and service was horrendous!! During the two long hours that I was in your establishment with my pregnant sister and my one year old son, there were two men standing two tables behind us verbally fighting to the point that it almost got physical, none of the staff stepped in and it got to the point that I had to ask the manager to have the men be removed, shouldn’t that have been done without me having to ask? It’s almost like it’s a normal occurrence at this establishment. Also, our server was unbelievably slow, forgot everything we ever asked for, took 30 minutes to actually take our order and then another close to 45 mins to actually bring us our food & all we ordered was a kids meal for my son, a short stack with nothing on the side and two pumpkin shakes. It wasn’t anything crazy that should have taken that long. It took so long to actually get the food for my son that he ended up filling up on goldfish crackers and apple juice instead of eating his dinner. I will never revisit or recommend this particular Denny’s. Did I mention this was my first ever Denny’s experience? Not a good one by any means.
- Rating 5.012/5/18it was fast
- Rating 5.012/4/18Employees are friendly and helpful. Services are good.
- Rating 5.012/4/18My food was ready on time and everything was great!
- Rating 5.012/4/18Fast service And tasty 😀😋
- Rating 5.011/13/18great experience for first time delivery