Denny’s Transit Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Transit Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Transit Road
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.012/12/18Order was not correct
- Rating 5.012/11/18marc l
- Rating 5.011/28/18great place to eat
- Rating 5.011/14/18Server was personable, she was a little slow , but she looked like she was the only one. But she was great, none the less.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Great food!
- Rating 5.010/30/18great food!
- Rating 3.08/22/18They forgot to put the strawberries on my moms pancakes.
- Rating 4.08/21/18Food was excellent and served as expected. They forgot my sour cream for me bacon cheddar tots but they were fine without. I love takeout from here, pancakes were delicious!
- Rating 5.08/14/18Ordering online is very convenient to take a full meal home. The food was prepared perfectly and very tasty. Should include silverware and napkins for take-out orders though.
- Rating 3.08/1/18The order wasn't correct and being forced to come back to pick up food that was mistakenly not included in the order was a huge disappointment.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Had a bad experience and don’t know if I’ll go back. When on a lunch break, I ordered some food to go, and because it’s not an option on the website, added cheese and bacon to my fries with my meal. Never had to pay before and have done multiple times. I was then given attitude by one of the servers who insisted I pay, had no clue how to ring up the add-on, and kept me there for more than half of my lunch break, as my food got cold. Don’t think I’ll return.
- Rating 3.07/11/18The pancakes I ordered were great but we also ordered the nacho appetizer. It was about half the size of what you get when you dine in. Very disappointing. It was also scarce on toppings and not packaged well. I will not be using the online ordering service again.
- Rating 5.04/10/18Great food ! Within a timely manner !
- Rating 1.03/26/18I went to this little cation and service is terrible like always. Servers rude, food cold and burnt upon pick up. Worst money spent is going to this location, never fails to disappoint. I would love to give this place no stars at all.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Food was cold upon pick up, and I received no powdered sugar on my poor quality French toast
- Rating 4.01/2/18Need more help
- Rating 1.01/2/18The worst experience ever on Christmas day !! Only 3 cooks and the wait was horrible. I did online order and they told me it would be ready in 20 minutes. Got there to the restaurant and the wait was 50 minutes longer they told me and to cancel and get my money back was a huge process where I had to call a number and so I had no choice but to wait. I ended up getting my food 1hr 30 later after I arrived. The food was cold the milk shake was melted etc....people walking in had to wait 20 min to sit down and after they ordered they were told it would be 50 minutes for their food . People who had ordered online was just as bad as me. Manager never showed her/his face to apologise or even offer us a drink . Nothing . The hostess told me to call call the number and we would get a refund, thats what the manager had told her. I called spoke to the regional or owner , said he would look into it and call me back 24 hrs later and I've been waiting 2-3 days now. Very bad customer service.
- Rating 4.012/12/17No complaints on any recent to go orders! Always consistent!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Mmmmm dennys
- Rating 1.012/5/17I attempted to use a promo code that was emailed to us for a free pie and they would not redeem it they said they where in aware of the promotion and even though it would not work in the computer it was not there problem I asked that the gm call me the next day and I still have not received a call