Denny’s Transit Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Transit Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Transit Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/10/18Great food ! Within a timely manner !
- Rating 1.03/26/18I went to this little cation and service is terrible like always. Servers rude, food cold and burnt upon pick up. Worst money spent is going to this location, never fails to disappoint. I would love to give this place no stars at all.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Food was cold upon pick up, and I received no powdered sugar on my poor quality French toast
- Rating 4.01/2/18Need more help
- Rating 1.01/2/18The worst experience ever on Christmas day !! Only 3 cooks and the wait was horrible. I did online order and they told me it would be ready in 20 minutes. Got there to the restaurant and the wait was 50 minutes longer they told me and to cancel and get my money back was a huge process where I had to call a number and so I had no choice but to wait. I ended up getting my food 1hr 30 later after I arrived. The food was cold the milk shake was melted etc....people walking in had to wait 20 min to sit down and after they ordered they were told it would be 50 minutes for their food . People who had ordered online was just as bad as me. Manager never showed her/his face to apologise or even offer us a drink . Nothing . The hostess told me to call call the number and we would get a refund, thats what the manager had told her. I called spoke to the regional or owner , said he would look into it and call me back 24 hrs later and I've been waiting 2-3 days now. Very bad customer service.
- Rating 4.012/12/17No complaints on any recent to go orders! Always consistent!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Mmmmm dennys
- Rating 1.012/5/17I attempted to use a promo code that was emailed to us for a free pie and they would not redeem it they said they where in aware of the promotion and even though it would not work in the computer it was not there problem I asked that the gm call me the next day and I still have not received a call
- Rating 5.012/5/17It was ready on time and delicious!
- Rating 4.011/6/17Great service. Food is always ready when I show up and is tasty. Only issue is that I would suggest dennys rethink how they package their orders. My lumberjack grand slam took up a massive bag and my bourbon burger got my cheesy tots soaked. So maybe thinner packaging or combining certain things together?
- Rating 5.09/25/17I love online ordering. Fast and easy. The food was great too!