Denny’s Route 211 East
|Monday - Friday|
Open 24 Hours
|Saturday - Sunday|
5:00 AM - 11:59 PM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Route 211 East
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Route 211 East
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.02/21/19I placed a to-go order of 2 zesty nachos. They were given to me in pieces and i had to basically build my own nachos. I didn't have to go to Denny's for that, i could've gone to my kitchen.
- Rating 1.09/21/18I ordered a do it yourself slam consisting of eggs with yolks broken, ham slice, two breakfast sausage and oatmeal. It was placed in a too large plastic container (realllllly bad for the environment ) and the oatmeal was placed in a coffee cup with a lid. The food was salty, the oatmeal had congealed inside the cup, and the eggs were like rubber. The only thing that didn't get tossed in the garbage was one of the sausages. It was a waste of money and I won't make the same mistake again.
- Rating 5.09/10/18My order was ready when they said it would be.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Service is fast and friendly
- Rating 3.01/30/18Nice affordable prices okay food. but I wish I got notified when the food is done and they always ask if I paid or not. Not sure how I feel about that.
- Rating 2.012/19/17Ordered food late at
Night to go. Restaurant was empty and they still managed to mess up my order. They did not give me my toast and I did not get my breakfast potatoes.
- Rating 5.011/29/17turkey dinner and apps were awesome... 2 days worth of food...