Denny’s Route 211 East
|Monday - Friday|
Open 24 Hours
|Saturday - Sunday|
5:00 AM - 11:59 PM
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Route 211 East
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Route 211 East
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/21/18I ordered a do it yourself slam consisting of eggs with yolks broken, ham slice, two breakfast sausage and oatmeal. It was placed in a too large plastic container (realllllly bad for the environment ) and the oatmeal was placed in a coffee cup with a lid. The food was salty, the oatmeal had congealed inside the cup, and the eggs were like rubber. The only thing that didn't get tossed in the garbage was one of the sausages. It was a waste of money and I won't make the same mistake again.
- Rating 5.09/10/18My order was ready when they said it would be.
- Rating 5.07/24/18Service is fast and friendly
- Rating 3.01/30/18Nice affordable prices okay food. but I wish I got notified when the food is done and they always ask if I paid or not. Not sure how I feel about that.
- Rating 2.012/19/17Ordered food late at
Night to go. Restaurant was empty and they still managed to mess up my order. They did not give me my toast and I did not get my breakfast potatoes.
- Rating 5.011/29/17turkey dinner and apps were awesome... 2 days worth of food...