Denny’s New Hartford
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s New Hartford
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s New Hartford
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.06/26/18Well when we called they said please hold we had to get a server, 10 min later I decided to go and place my order ,just to see it was not busy at all. I told the lady you can hang up the phone now that's me you have on hold. She kept apologizing. I wouldn't have been so mad if I didn't see they were not busy.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great service, and quick take out
- Rating 1.03/6/18I will never order from this Denny’s again my hash browns were burnt I ordered orange juice they were out so I ask to substitute for apple juice they were out my French toast had no powered sugar on any of the slices, my sandwich was made very poorly me and my fiancé were very disgusted by the food we received and said we will never go here again we could have just thrown $30 in the air and been more satisfied
- Rating 2.03/6/18Food was decent, but my order was messed up. Never received the english muffin with my byo grand slam or the milkshake i ordered with it. Wasted a good $5-7 on food i never got, but i wasn't driving all the way back in the middle of a snow storm.
- Rating 5.02/27/18This location has the best staff working late nights for my meal. Thank you guys so much
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great food! Friendly staff and management!
- Rating 1.012/20/17I picked up an order for my co-workers and myself. The food was wrong for all of our orders. We got lunch items and there was syrup butter and jelly in the bags. They even forgot one whole meal so I had to drive back over there and waited again for the order. Needless to say we were not impressed and won’t be ordering from there again.
- Rating 5.011/7/17Very easy to order online , order was correct , on time , and delicious.
- Rating 5.010/2/17I enjoy eating at the newhartford location everything is always made just the way I like it.