Denny’s New Hartford
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s New Hartford
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s New Hartford
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.011/28/18We ordered your "Thanksgiving Dinner" that was intended for 4 people. The portion of stuffing we received was barely enough for a single serving (approx. 1 cup). The turkey was so dry it resembled jerky and the gravy was so salty, it was inedible. We have already received a refund for the meal, but our Thanksgiving was ruined.
- Rating 5.09/14/18I love eating at Dennys so glad i found out about the app it's cool first time ordering i got the chicken bournon skillet which i always get i loved it food was so good but they just need to actually add mushrooms.. But i love dennys will be ordering again soon
- Rating 3.06/26/18Well when we called they said please hold we had to get a server, 10 min later I decided to go and place my order ,just to see it was not busy at all. I told the lady you can hang up the phone now that's me you have on hold. She kept apologizing. I wouldn't have been so mad if I didn't see they were not busy.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great service, and quick take out
- Rating 1.03/6/18I will never order from this Denny’s again my hash browns were burnt I ordered orange juice they were out so I ask to substitute for apple juice they were out my French toast had no powered sugar on any of the slices, my sandwich was made very poorly me and my fiancé were very disgusted by the food we received and said we will never go here again we could have just thrown $30 in the air and been more satisfied
- Rating 2.03/6/18Food was decent, but my order was messed up. Never received the english muffin with my byo grand slam or the milkshake i ordered with it. Wasted a good $5-7 on food i never got, but i wasn't driving all the way back in the middle of a snow storm.
- Rating 5.02/27/18This location has the best staff working late nights for my meal. Thank you guys so much
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great food! Friendly staff and management!
- Rating 1.012/20/17I picked up an order for my co-workers and myself. The food was wrong for all of our orders. We got lunch items and there was syrup butter and jelly in the bags. They even forgot one whole meal so I had to drive back over there and waited again for the order. Needless to say we were not impressed and won’t be ordering from there again.
- Rating 5.011/7/17Very easy to order online , order was correct , on time , and delicious.
- Rating 5.010/2/17I enjoy eating at the newhartford location everything is always made just the way I like it.