Denny’s Niagara Falls
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Niagara Falls
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Niagara Falls
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/29/18Excellent service. Food was hot and delicious! No waiting time
- Rating 4.010/11/18Food was good. However, the last two times I ordered food to go, corn was not available.
- Rating 3.08/30/18I was charged for bacon but there was none on my burger
- Rating 4.08/27/18Okay service
- Rating 5.08/8/18Quit sending these
- Rating 3.07/24/18The food was great! The service and timing, not so much. I ordered at 820pm for it to be available at 945pm on my way to work at 10pm. I was late to work as I was still waiting at 10pm for my food. I will try again, but will ask for it to be ready 1/2 hour before I need it.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I've never had an issue ar this Denny's location, keep up the great work!!
- Rating 1.06/26/18Instead of the stated 20 minutes it took 35 minutes for my order which was a simple breakfast combo. They were busy so I understand it taking a little longer but 35 minutes was excessive and no one apologized for the wait. I also watched the staff during my long wait and not one seemed to give a crap about their job...I think I saw one person smile at a customer the entire time. At this point I just wanted to go home so I left without checking under the top layer of pancakes (there wasn't anywhere to set my food on the counter to open it and check anyway) which was a mistake. When I arrived home and sat down to eat there were no eggs. I know eggs came with my meal because I had to note I wanted them scrambled. Between the excessive wait, the missing food, and the miserable incompetent staff I can safely say I will not be returning to this establishment.
- Rating 4.06/26/18Order took a little longer than estimated online but the food was still fresh and warm when I got it home!
- Rating 1.06/19/18Not happy!!!
- Rating 5.04/9/18Fast service! My order was ready when I walked in the door! I placed my order via Denny's app. It had my previous order saved so it was quick and easy to reorder. 5 star service! Food was hot! Will definitely order from there again!!!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Food was excellent.
- Rating 5.03/14/18I wasn't sure how the food was going to hold up being take out but I was pleasantly surprised that everything was fresh and delicious.
- Rating 1.03/6/18So the website said a 20 minute wait until the food and when I went to get it I waited and extra 30 minutes. I’m not impatient but none of the staff even said they were sorry. I work in customer service and at least apologizing would have been a nice gesture
- Rating 1.02/27/18They didn't look at my order right. I said no mushrooms on my food put they put them on there anyways.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Excellent customer service. I will use the online service with location again.
- Rating 4.01/17/18There forget my drink with my order
- Rating 4.01/3/18The food was good. And the waitress was very nice with making sure we had all the condiments we needed to have our meal to go.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Food was prepared just as I ordered and was ready to go as soon as I went to the store for pickup. The employee working the counter was very friendly and knew to expect my pickup.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Laurie in Niagara Falls, NY made sure my order was ready to go as soon as I walked in the door. I was even early! Great experience and will be ordering again.