Denny’s Deer Park Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Deer Park Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Deer Park Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.011/6/18Food was good. Hostess forgot I was there for my takeout and I had to go back to remind her I was there.
- Rating 5.010/30/18The food was great and the service was even better... thank you
- Rating 4.09/25/18Great fast service.
- Rating 3.08/7/18I absolutely love Denny’s but I wrote I had a gluten allergy and unfortunately I had one that day with all my food. My moms order she absolutely loved and will go back for her but I can’t take that chance again.
- Rating 4.07/31/18Food that was received was very good, but make sure before the driver leaves that everything you ordered is in the bag.
- Rating 5.07/31/18On time and delish! Thank you!
- Rating 1.07/11/18I ordered online at around 7:30 on Sunday. I then received a call saying they were closed for repairs. My order came through but they were bringing the system down. I was told I needed to contact my credit card company for a refund. I have not been able to get a live person on the line at my credit card company to do that. I went out to get something else for dinner and drove by Dennys at around 7:40. There was a sign on the door saying they were closing at 8 and people were still coming out and the doors were not locked. Why couldn't they process my order if they still had 20 minutes? 0 stars
- Rating 5.06/28/18the food is great.
- Rating 2.06/26/18Food was good but the waitress that bagged everything used regular size shopping bags that made the food tilt and the egg yolks broke and leaked out all over the bag and other food and the sausage went on the hash browns and my wife has a MSG allergy and got afraid to eating the hash browns after it
- Rating 5.04/10/18Fast friendly and always GOOD
- Rating 3.03/26/18I live 5 minutes from this location. I ordered on line and I had to wait a few minutes while my order was being put together in the kitchen, which I didn’t mind. However I was very surprised that my food was ice cold when I got it home. This should not have happened. I was disappointed as it should have been fairly hot, unless it was not sent out hot to begin with.
- Rating 4.03/20/18Fast service the food was excellent
- Rating 5.03/7/18All of my orders were perfect! The staff listened to my special requests that was placed on line via the Dennys App. I was very pleased.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Very nice associates
- Rating 3.02/21/18The food was good but at first they couldn't find my order for like 10 mins. We ordered a sampler appetizer with chips and cheese and mozzarella sticks. They didn't give us the cheese for the nachos or sauce for the mozzarella sticks and yes I asked for it