Denny’s Lawrence Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Lawrence Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Lawrence Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/4/18The food was good. But I had to go through everything to make sure I got what I ordered and it wasn't left out. They did forget my drink order.
- Rating 1.011/29/18Horrible !
- Rating 1.010/31/18If I can give this negative stars that I would because the fact is that I never receive my food and that your delivery service has a serious problem. Constantly blaming the lack of delivery on the other company doesn’t do anything for your bottom line and sending me coupons for money off on deliveries that you don’t actually come through one doesn’t just leave your hungry but it leaves you angry too. If you can’t get people to deliver for you or you don’t have employees are understand what delivery means ( because when I’ve called previous times when my food hasn’t been delivered I’ve been told there is no such thing as delivery at Danny’s... which is funny because the emails you send me say otherwise) Then you should just give up I have a delivery aspect of this restaurant all together because it’s getting really ridiculous
- Rating 5.010/30/18The people working that night were Excellent and right on time. Online said 20 minutes and they meant it. I will order again, love the choices no matter what time of the day or night.
Thank you Denny's on Lawrence Road, N. Syracuse, NY for the great service you provide to your customers.
- Rating 4.010/25/18The food I order was ready on time to pick up. It was a busy Saturday when I ordered. Unfortunately I did not receive everything I had ordered though. I was missing a few things but couldn't go back to the restaurant to tell them that it wasn't there.
- Rating 1.010/16/18Food was cold. Delivery was an hour late
- Rating 1.010/9/18Waited 45 minutes for my order to be delivered, it was already 15-20 minutes past the expected time provided online, then got notified that my order was cancelled. Epic way to start a work day and then was hungry all day until lunch because I didn’t bring breakfast because I had plans to order food from Denny’s
- Rating 3.09/20/18Delivery was fine. The food looks sad. My kids were disappointed how it was just thrown in the packages and it looked soggy
- Rating 5.09/5/18The food was great. It came hot and package nicely. However with the state fair and the Ozzy Osbourne concert happening that weekend, we would have hoped there would have been better staffing as it took almost a half hour longer than what was quoted for our food to be ready. All things considered, the staff that was on did well but it stinks that they had to do so much running around.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Took alittle while .driver said you guys were having some issues.i understand things happen.in the future I will continue to use delivery.
- Rating 3.07/16/18I waited longer than expected just to bring it home almost cold. I would like to continue to eat the however, the last 2 times were less than adequate at the price paid
- Rating 5.06/27/18Fast friendly service. Food is great.
- Rating 5.05/29/18Great service and food.
- Rating 2.05/16/18did not get entire order at pick up
- Rating 5.02/28/18Love the food and fast, friendly service.
- Rating 3.01/23/18They left out the oj until I reminded them. The staff seemed pleasant but unorganized
- Rating 3.01/11/18Staff was very friendly. Burgers were not very tasty they were rough and cold.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Online ordering was so easy and I was in and out of the store picking it up for a total of probably 20 seconds. Perfect.
- Rating 5.011/28/17In & out!
- Rating 5.08/21/17Awesome service