Denny’s State Hwy 23
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s State Hwy 23
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s State Hwy 23
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/25/18The young lady that rang me up was simply excellent, she made me feel welcomed and greeted me with a smile. The kitchen staff did an excellent job on my order, it was hot and ready to go and made just how I ordered it.
- Rating 5.010/9/18The in the go is the best thing you guys have done, I simply love it my food was hot and ready when I got there.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Food was good, but need to find a way to keep food warm while the customer comes to pick it up.
- Rating 3.04/4/18The food for the order to go always gets cold with in five mins down the road. Dine in experience is good.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Love ordering online and picking up they are super fast and the food is always good...
- Rating 1.010/31/17It was a less than pleasant experience. The potatoes and eggs were burned. The eggs were under cooked.
- Rating 3.08/18/17The food I received was great but not complete. They forgot the English muffin :(