Denny’s State Hwy 23
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s State Hwy 23
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s State Hwy 23
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/25/18The young lady that rang me up was simply excellent, she made me feel welcomed and greeted me with a smile. The kitchen staff did an excellent job on my order, it was hot and ready to go and made just how I ordered it.
- Rating 5.010/9/18The in the go is the best thing you guys have done, I simply love it my food was hot and ready when I got there.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Food was good, but need to find a way to keep food warm while the customer comes to pick it up.
- Rating 3.04/4/18The food for the order to go always gets cold with in five mins down the road. Dine in experience is good.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Love ordering online and picking up they are super fast and the food is always good...
- Rating 1.010/31/17It was a less than pleasant experience. The potatoes and eggs were burned. The eggs were under cooked.
- Rating 3.08/18/17The food I received was great but not complete. They forgot the English muffin :(