Denny’s South Western Blvd.
|Monday - Friday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Saturday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s South Western Blvd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s South Western Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/18/18Very professional and the food was really good. Had it delivered and it came fast. The driver even gave me some peppermints with my food. Very thoughtful.
- Rating 1.010/9/18Terrible customer service, rude hostess. Would not return to same location.
- Rating 1.010/9/18My experience was terrible. I placed an order for a bacon Gouda burger the person who gave me the order when I picked up the food signed off that he had checked everything and when we got home the burger had NO Bacon, NO Gouda and NO cheese of any kind. Seems that when the entree is called the Bacon Gouda Burger and lacks 2/3 of the things in the title then something is terribly wrong. It was also supposed to have sautéd onions that looked like they had been cooking for 12 hours and the burger was so dry it crumbled apart. Overall one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had from a restaurant.
- Rating 5.09/6/18Did an order to go and everything was great
- Rating 5.01/23/18We constantly order from this location for take out and we've never been disappointed with the quality of service and food .
- Rating 5.011/20/17Order was on time and really good!
- Rating 5.010/11/17Excellent service!
- Rating 5.09/5/17Fast, hot ready to go fresh meals.....The ordering on line makes it so simple!
- Rating 3.08/28/17It was my first tune using Dennys online ordering system. That part was easy to use but the did was a different story. My food was cold, the hamburger bun was soggy and I feel like I would have gotten more fries if I had eaten in. I can't say that In well be using it again.