Denny’s W. Ridge Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Ridge Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Ridge Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/27/18Forgot butter for pancakes. Otherwise excellent as usual.
- Rating 2.06/6/18Not the best. Forgot the 2 orders of bacon, they had over cooked and heat lamped for way to long breakfast sausage. The eggs in one meal were dry, and there was hardly any there. The sandwhich was missing any filler portions, and the pancakes and waffle were ice cold, even tho we had to wait for the order. Also they did not know whose order went where. Bad experience over all.
- Rating 4.04/16/18My order was there when I arrived & complete. Everything was bagged & ready to go. A server did go thru it with me to insure all was there. Only issue was they failed to follow all my special instructions as some of the burger toppings I washed removed were still on it. They certainly put a lot of the special sauce on it tho! Over all, I was pleased!
- Rating 4.02/27/18The food is good and the staff is friendly. I always order to go but the food is never ready in the 20 minute timeframe provided.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Tried to order online 3 times to receive promotion for free pie. This app doesn't work. It is wrong when you.call Dennys and explain that you had order online and it won't process. Associates admitted knowing it doesn't work but won't honor deal when you.call even though I had proof of email on phone. Not going to deal with incompetent associates ever again. Lost my buisness for good
- Rating 5.09/6/17Food was ready right on time for pickup. Devon was on the counter; extremely pleasant and courteous. I did have to point out my order was missing the coffee and OJ, but it was the lunch rush so, no big. My order was neatly packed in the bag and drinks in a carrier. He was very generous with the condiments, as well. I will definitely return.