Denny’s W. Ridge Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. Ridge Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. Ridge Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/18/18food was good but cold had to warm up, bacon was limp
- Rating 1.012/4/18Was the worst experience I have had at Denny’s
Ordered and pay for 3 takeout meals and at pick up was only given 2 when I tried to tell me I was wrong and only ordered 2 meals, 2 of the meals were the same and they did not look at the quantity, once they realized they were wrong to cooked the other meal, but in the hurry to get me out the door the food was under cooked, i had enough by that point so just took the food home and finished cooking it, they have lost a customer
- Rating 5.012/4/18Friendly staff, delicious menu, great time !
- Rating 1.011/8/18Food wasn’t great, but not horrible. I placed an order for takeout and all four of them were wrong, though. 3 out of the four sandwiches were supposed to have avocado, and none did. The other sandwich was missing some ingredients as well.
- Rating 5.010/10/18God service
- Rating 1.09/5/18No stars!!! My take out order was wrapped in plastic wrap, the emoloyees were sitting around being loud and not working, it smelled dirty and can I repeat the fact that they didn’t have covers and thought it was sanitary to cover it in plastic wrap?!?!
- Rating 2.08/28/18mediocre, at best. when i got my food and went back to my car, i quickly realized that my milkshake wasn't included so i had to return to the restaurant and inform the staff and let them know of the missing item. furthermore, when i got back home, i go to open my container of food only to find that the pancakes were missing from my order. quite disappointing but i'll still eat from there
- Rating 4.06/27/18Forgot butter for pancakes. Otherwise excellent as usual.
- Rating 2.06/6/18Not the best. Forgot the 2 orders of bacon, they had over cooked and heat lamped for way to long breakfast sausage. The eggs in one meal were dry, and there was hardly any there. The sandwhich was missing any filler portions, and the pancakes and waffle were ice cold, even tho we had to wait for the order. Also they did not know whose order went where. Bad experience over all.
- Rating 4.04/16/18My order was there when I arrived & complete. Everything was bagged & ready to go. A server did go thru it with me to insure all was there. Only issue was they failed to follow all my special instructions as some of the burger toppings I washed removed were still on it. They certainly put a lot of the special sauce on it tho! Over all, I was pleased!
- Rating 4.02/27/18The food is good and the staff is friendly. I always order to go but the food is never ready in the 20 minute timeframe provided.
- Rating 1.012/5/17Tried to order online 3 times to receive promotion for free pie. This app doesn't work. It is wrong when you.call Dennys and explain that you had order online and it won't process. Associates admitted knowing it doesn't work but won't honor deal when you.call even though I had proof of email on phone. Not going to deal with incompetent associates ever again. Lost my buisness for good
- Rating 5.09/6/17Food was ready right on time for pickup. Devon was on the counter; extremely pleasant and courteous. I did have to point out my order was missing the coffee and OJ, but it was the lunch rush so, no big. My order was neatly packed in the bag and drinks in a carrier. He was very generous with the condiments, as well. I will definitely return.