Denny’s S James St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S James St
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S James St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.07/11/18Had to wait a significant amount of time for food to be ready after pick up time.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Excellent service ! Jayme was quick and friendly and got my order right ! Food was great!
- Rating 4.01/30/18Food was good and on time. Hot And ready. There is no place to get military discount on line. Store manager was great and refunded it to us and said to call instead of on line order until they get this set up.
- Rating 1.01/17/18That manager at the Rome Denny's is horrible. Have a history with her of extremely poor customer service, sarcasm, blaming the customer. I don't feel at ease going to this location until she's gone.
- Rating 4.010/18/17The food is always good but maybe some napikins.
- Rating 2.010/3/17When I went to pick up my online order, the kitchen tickets were in my food (sausage gravy and eggs). I only found out because I checked the order before leaving. They remade my order, but I was there an extra 15 minutes and late for work. The pancakes were darker than I've ever had at Denny's and were not good. I find their early morning To-Go service lacking and will probably not pick up breakfast in the future.
- Rating 4.09/25/17Forgot mushrooms on burger besides that great service.
- Rating 3.09/5/17Special message field was ignored on order.