Denny’s Louden Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Louden Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Louden Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/5/18Always friendly service ad delicious food. My favorite Denny’s!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Always great food and great service even on the busiest of days, this Dennys has some of the nicest staffed around which keeps my family and I coming back!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Everyone here at this location is always very friendly and helpful. Best part is they strive their hardest to remember each person individually and their specific usual order !! Love this location! Only one I’ll go to !
- Rating 5.011/7/18Took a little longer but everything was cook to perfection. Happy
- Rating 5.09/10/18Order was correct and ready as promised. The Staff is always friendly and helpful.
- Rating 5.06/26/18Service at this location is always great.
Denny's coupons in general geared more for single person orders online would be appreciated.
- Rating 1.06/22/18Terrible. They forgot my eggs long day and I just wanted my eggs.
Called and the guy said drive in and have a free meal. If I wanted to drive all the way back in. And no mention of a refund.
- Rating 5.04/16/18Everything was ready on time, accurate and well prepared. Condiments and napkins and utensils were in the bag.
- Rating 3.04/12/18Did not get complete order was missing the coffee and drink.The food was ok definitely not in my top 3 favorite Denny's restaurant.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great service EVERY time (at least twice a week)
- Rating 5.02/20/18I had the flu so this was a great help since I had no one to get me food service was great 2 min out the door food was hot and like always tasted great
- Rating 1.01/2/18We placed our order on the app. When my son returned with our order, half of my daughter-in-law’s order was missing. I called the restaurant and was told they didn’t have what she ordered (but I was still charged for it and no one offered her a substitute). Their suggestion to correct the order was for us to drive all the way back and they would give her something different. When I told her we were not going to drive back (20 minutes each way), they offered us the number for corporate to make a complaint. Oh, and they complained to my son because they said they weren’t accepting to go orders so our order shouldn’t have gone through at all. As you can guess, we will NOT be using the online ordering any time soon and will probably not visit this particular Denny’s in the future.
- Rating 5.012/6/17The service was great.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Everything was perfect
- Rating 3.09/13/17I ordered buffalo chicken strips and got plain......after getting home there was no way I was going back
- Rating 5.08/21/17I just love coming to your restaurant. All of your staff is very friendly and take great care of me. Seeing Jesse as I walk in and she calls me by name it makes me smile. I also like the ease of your online ordering.