Denny’s Staten Island
|Monday - Thursday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Friday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Staten Island
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Staten Island
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18Very good food. Managers are on the ball The waiters are nice. The prime rib is awesome.
- Rating 5.07/11/18wonderful
- Rating 5.07/3/18Always friendly service. :)
- Rating 5.06/26/18Everyone is always friendly.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Your on line service is great you can order your food and in 15 minutes you can pick up you hot food and enjoy it in the comfort of your home. the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend this Denny's to family and friends
- Rating 1.01/17/18I am not pleased at all. I never write bad reviews anywhere really. I ordered a grand slam to pick up. There was barely any food in the container. The person I spoke to on the phone was rude. It was overall a bad experience. I paid 10 bucks for a tiny subpar meal. I'll make sure to order my breakfast from a diner next time.
- Rating 2.01/9/18Iam not sure I will order pickup again there is always something wrong.This time hair in my cheese steak not so yummy
- Rating 5.01/2/18Good prompt service.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Wanna start off by saying we always order from this Denny’s and the food is usually great....but not this time. The eggs were extremely dry almost inedible and the pancakes tasted rubbery as if they were microwaved instead of cooked fresh, there was very little toppings on my mom’s pancakes as well, food is usually great just disappointed this time.
- Rating 5.012/13/17Great service, great food
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great staff ,better food !!!
- Rating 2.09/25/17Second time ordering from Denny’s and although my first time was a good experience. the second one, not so good. I found a long hair hair cooked in my eggs. I was upset and disgusting at the same time because I had just started my meal. Huge disappointment.
- Rating 3.09/6/17We love the food, but they definitely need to work on their on-line take out system. I ordered and pre-paid for food, including 2 orders of one dish. But when I got the package and looked at it, they had only one order. They proceeded to cook the second order from scratch, but preparation takes time, while the rest of the order sat at the checkout counter, cooling. I said that I had hoped that everything would be prepared when I ordered it, both because I didn't expect to spend 10 or 15 minutes picking up an order and that it would be nice if everything was hot when I got home. I received no answer from the person who seemed to be in charge, other than that the system was confusing, since it only indicated multiple orders by putting the number "2" in front of it, and they didn't notice it. Sounds like either re-training or re-programming of the online ordering system is needed. Like I said the food is great in the restaurant, but they need a better way to assure that with an online order, what you order is what they prepare.
- Rating 4.08/17/17I Order food and take it home cause it's easier to do that for me with my 4 & 2 year old kids but we do go to the restaurant and eat service is good it's just the wait for the food is a long time and sometimes the wait to sit is a while even when there are tables available they tell everyone that they are not sitting people because the kitchen is behind