Denny’s Staten Island
|Monday - Thursday|
6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Friday - Sunday|
Open 24 Hours
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Staten Island
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Staten Island
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/20/19Great food and service
- Rating 3.012/18/18Good took 30 to 45 minutes longer to arrive and it was cold. The coffee came with no creamer, nor other condiments. The girl was nice to tell me when I phoned in and asked for my order. I started to worry maybe it would not come.
- Rating 2.011/6/18Very disorganized and sloppy service. Food didn’t look appealing.
- Rating 5.08/29/18Love the food, love the service. Keep up the good work.
- Rating 4.08/13/18The food was good and the staff were great.
- Rating 5.08/7/18I love Denny’s
- Rating 1.07/22/18I'm very disappointed in the way I was handled by the hostesses and management.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Very good food. Managers are on the ball The waiters are nice. The prime rib is awesome.
- Rating 5.07/11/18wonderful
- Rating 5.07/3/18Always friendly service. :)
- Rating 5.06/26/18Everyone is always friendly.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Your on line service is great you can order your food and in 15 minutes you can pick up you hot food and enjoy it in the comfort of your home. the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I would recommend this Denny's to family and friends
- Rating 1.01/17/18I am not pleased at all. I never write bad reviews anywhere really. I ordered a grand slam to pick up. There was barely any food in the container. The person I spoke to on the phone was rude. It was overall a bad experience. I paid 10 bucks for a tiny subpar meal. I'll make sure to order my breakfast from a diner next time.
- Rating 2.01/9/18Iam not sure I will order pickup again there is always something wrong.This time hair in my cheese steak not so yummy
- Rating 5.01/2/18Good prompt service.
- Rating 1.012/19/17Wanna start off by saying we always order from this Denny’s and the food is usually great....but not this time. The eggs were extremely dry almost inedible and the pancakes tasted rubbery as if they were microwaved instead of cooked fresh, there was very little toppings on my mom’s pancakes as well, food is usually great just disappointed this time.
- Rating 5.012/13/17Great service, great food
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great staff ,better food !!!
- Rating 2.09/25/17Second time ordering from Denny’s and although my first time was a good experience. the second one, not so good. I found a long hair hair cooked in my eggs. I was upset and disgusting at the same time because I had just started my meal. Huge disappointment.
- Rating 3.09/6/17We love the food, but they definitely need to work on their on-line take out system. I ordered and pre-paid for food, including 2 orders of one dish. But when I got the package and looked at it, they had only one order. They proceeded to cook the second order from scratch, but preparation takes time, while the rest of the order sat at the checkout counter, cooling. I said that I had hoped that everything would be prepared when I ordered it, both because I didn't expect to spend 10 or 15 minutes picking up an order and that it would be nice if everything was hot when I got home. I received no answer from the person who seemed to be in charge, other than that the system was confusing, since it only indicated multiple orders by putting the number "2" in front of it, and they didn't notice it. Sounds like either re-training or re-programming of the online ordering system is needed. Like I said the food is great in the restaurant, but they need a better way to assure that with an online order, what you order is what they prepare.