Denny’s Thompson Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Thompson Road
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Thompson Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Delivery Available VIA Grub Hub
- Rating 3.02/14/19The food was delicious. The only problem was that I asked for an English Muffin and received toast in my order instead. Because it was cold and snowy I chose to stay inside and not go back out to correct it.
- Rating 1.011/18/18Whenever you attempt to contact the establishment to place a to go order the phone is never answered or your put on hold. When you are the phone isn't placed on hold you end up listening to staff conversations on several occasions. Done ordering as well as dining in.
- Rating 5.011/6/18We always know what to expect when ordering from Denny’s!! Always consistent in quality!
- Rating 5.010/9/18The pot roast dinners were delicious! The to-go order was ready when we arrived to pick it up and all employees we interfaced with were friendly and professional. We will go there again.
- Rating 5.010/3/18My order was ready when I got there and people there attended to me right away
- Rating 5.09/21/18Excellent restaurant- food is good and the people are nice
- Rating 1.09/10/18I gave one star because none was not an option. Recently tried Denny’s delivery. Big mistake. Approx an hour and 20 min after ordering online, I received an email that the order had been cancelled. My account was charged, and nothing was ever delivered.
- Rating 4.09/7/18Great food
- Rating 5.08/29/18As soon as the person saw me he helped me right away with my online order. Meanwhile while I’m waiting another person came and asked me if I’m being helped. The people working there are so attentive and helpful. They are very nice too
- Rating 1.08/21/18The staff was more concerned with going outside to smoke and playing around amongst themselves than they were with making sure my to-go order was complete and correct, I shouldn't have had to look through the bag and ask where my dessert and drink were. It's not like I ordered for a family of 5, it was a Super Slam, toast, juice, and a dessert....ridiculous behavior.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Staff is friendly and courteous. My order is always correct and ready on time. It is so refreshing to see a smiling face whenever I pick up my order!
- Rating 5.04/16/18In and out cause it was ready when I arrived.
- Rating 3.04/16/18Was not given my drink. Food was good though.
- Rating 1.04/16/18I had a cupon that said president this cupon for 20% off and right when i give them my cupon the guy said he cant do it and left i was standing in front of cashier for good 10 min no one came up i took food and left and will never go to that dennys ever stuff is so mean and unfriendly
- Rating 3.04/4/18My order was not ready at the expected time and when I got home my extra order of bacon was missing.
- Rating 5.04/4/18I ordered online and my food was ready when I got there.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Food was great and was ready on time. However there was some confusion about whether it was paid for or not. I had given my charge card on line and they wanted to collect again. It was resolved quickly but I didn't expect to be asked for payment a second time. I hope it doesn't happen in the future.
- Rating 2.01/10/18The food is excellent, so much so I'm happy to go there for take out. However, there have been mistakes the last two times. Food missing, order not correct. There needs to be a better quality assurance system for take out.Response from Denny's1/12/18Kristi, I am very sorry to hear about the recent problems you have had with your take out orders. Take out orders need to be just as correct as dine in orders and our staff needs to check them over better for accuracy and quality. I would be happy to discuss this more with you if you wish to call the restaurant and speak with me. Thank you.
- Rating 2.012/27/17I asked for no mushrooms, of course there were PLENTY of mushrooms. My meal had melted cheese over everything which made it really hard to pick them all out
- Rating 5.010/26/17Pick up was easy, food was ready and packed exactly on time and the waitresses there were very friendly and polite.