Denny’s Erie Blvd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Erie Blvd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Erie Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/20/18This is my favourite Denny's! Staff is friendly, food is always good.
I'm a bit disappointed my favourite soup, loaded baked potato, wasn't available last time, but I'm not going to hold it against the store.
- Rating 4.09/5/18Food was good, shakes we're just ok and ranch for chicken strips was left out.
- Rating 5.07/24/18This location is consistently excellent in service and order accuracy. I can't remember an incorrect order Ive gotten since online ordering was started. Wait staff is always friendly and helpful-- I always give a tip to whoever helps me when I get there. Overall, a great place to eat.
- Rating 4.07/16/18Good and hot ready to go.
- Rating 1.05/30/18They always take longer than the estimated wait time and twice I have had some thing missing from my order.
- Rating 3.03/20/18I went to pick up my order and one person that started to take care of me was so scattered and didn't even know what my complete order was. The next girl asked how I was paying. I told her I ordered this online. She said oh ok and took a call. I have ordered before and had to sign a paper saying this was my order. I waited and then said to the person that took the call am I all set? While still on the phone she said in a snippy tone well you did pay for it. I said usually I habe to sign something and usually customers are told they are all set and thank you. Her response was well excuse me. Rude.
- Rating 2.02/27/18This was my first time ordering online. It sent the order to a Denny's I did not select, then they forgot one of my items and while i called several times over the next hour no one picked up the phone. I will not use this feature again
- Rating 5.02/27/18foooood I love it
- Rating 1.02/27/18First of all there was an hour wait to be seated for all 15 people waiting at 11:00 am. Secondly I placed and order online and arrived to pick it up. There was a server there who walked away from the register as I came up to the register. I made eye contact with several servers and no one came to help me.Even the woman who was working the register looked at me a few times and went right back to what she was doing. I waited 10 minutes to be help. I had to get a server's attention and ask if the food I watch sitting on the cold counter was mine. That was ridiculous and completely rude. I also witness a server spill coffee on her phone, wipe it up, and continue working without washing her hands. I am very disappointed with the service of the staff there. Not attentive or hospitable.
- Rating 5.02/20/18I love it and glad it's open 24 hours I work so early in the morning it's nice to have real food better then McD's 5 stars
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great I love it 😉
- Rating 5.012/27/17Food was ready when I got there.
- Rating 5.012/19/17Good services.
- Rating 4.010/10/17Ready when I got there.
- Rating 1.08/30/17The fries that I ordered were hard and cold, the pancake puppies I ordered tasted very badly and over cooked, my sandwich was okay, definitely was not impressed. Also I requested ranch and that was not with the order along with the BBQ sauce that I requested was also not with the order. I will be sure to let my friends and coworkers know how terrible my experience was and to not eat here and to go to friendly's instead!!!