Denny’s Vestal Parkway East
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Vestal Parkway East
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Vestal Parkway East
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.010/31/18I have had 3 recent "less than terrific" experiences with Denny's. The 1st two have to do with ordering their very delicious Gouda burger only to bring it home and have the Gouda cheese missing. The 2nd time I ordered the Gouda burger they told me it was being discontinued (hence, no Gouda cheese) but they assured me they would substitute a cheese. Well, that didn't happen. The burger was dry and I was very upset. 3rd, we ordered their turkey meal for 4 with a coupon; it said it went through, I went to pick it up, only to find an email was sent later saying the order could not go through. Frustrating. When I got to Denny's they told me there was no order. So, I ordered it, again, waited but the whole process was odd, we lost our coupon and it was as if Denny's wasn't prepared for the turkey dinner for 4 to be ordered. Those are my comments. We have generally been pleased with Denny's in the past.
- Rating 5.010/16/18we ordered our food online and was helped immediately when coming in. all of the servers made sure to check that we had been helped. everyone was very friendly and helpful. thank you
- Rating 3.09/25/18Food was great as usual. However, upon opening the takeout bag once we got home, found there was no silverware, napkins, salt & pepper, etc. Didn't really matter since we have those items at home, but if we were traveling or going to eat it somewhere else where those items are not available, we wouldn't have been happy. Also had to wait quite a while for my pick up because there was only 1 server & 1 cook working in the whole restaurant.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Have visited this restaurant several times. Service has always been great, staff very friendly, food delicious, prices reasonable, the dining area kept clean. All in all, getting to be one of the few places I continue to enjoy doing business with in the area. Would recommend it to anyone. Thank you Dennys staff for a pleasant experience.
- Rating 2.08/7/18The food was cold when I got home and they forgot to have my shake ready by the time I got there. I won't ever go here again bad customer service I have to say.
- Rating 5.08/1/18My food was ready promptly on arrival and everything was nicely packaged and delicious. I love the hearty 9 grain pancakes! It'd be awesome if we could order drinks online too!
- Rating 1.07/17/18Have not been here in months! Not sure why I have gotten this survey. However last time we were there we watch a lady tippen on drug, wait staff fight with kitchen staff and a hand full of drunk people. We work second shift so this is one of the few place that is open when we both get home from our hospital jobs and we have to see drug addicts and drunks while we eat. Will not be going back. The staff was horrible and the food sucked.
- Rating 4.07/16/18The food and servers are always great at Denny's in Vestal. My one big gripe is the time it takes to get seated. If I'm able to make eye contact with an employee whizzing by, 99% of the time I get, "I'll be right with you", and that oftentimes is the kiss of death. Patrons should be promptly seated so they don't have to stand in the entrance like statues. Otherwise, everything is fine.
- Rating 3.07/16/18service was very slow and not a lot of customers .
- Rating 2.012/27/17My only complaint is they seem to be putting a lot less turkey on the super bird. It should be called mediocre bird. Used to be my favorite but the last two times I ordered it I was not impressed. Also they seem to skimp on the french fries on pick up orders.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Would be 5 stars if this location delivered.