Denny’s Vestal Parkway East
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Vestal Parkway East
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Vestal Parkway East
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/10/18Have visited this restaurant several times. Service has always been great, staff very friendly, food delicious, prices reasonable, the dining area kept clean. All in all, getting to be one of the few places I continue to enjoy doing business with in the area. Would recommend it to anyone. Thank you Dennys staff for a pleasant experience.
- Rating 2.08/7/18The food was cold when I got home and they forgot to have my shake ready by the time I got there. I won't ever go here again bad customer service I have to say.
- Rating 5.08/1/18My food was ready promptly on arrival and everything was nicely packaged and delicious. I love the hearty 9 grain pancakes! It'd be awesome if we could order drinks online too!
- Rating 1.07/17/18Have not been here in months! Not sure why I have gotten this survey. However last time we were there we watch a lady tippen on drug, wait staff fight with kitchen staff and a hand full of drunk people. We work second shift so this is one of the few place that is open when we both get home from our hospital jobs and we have to see drug addicts and drunks while we eat. Will not be going back. The staff was horrible and the food sucked.
- Rating 4.07/16/18The food and servers are always great at Denny's in Vestal. My one big gripe is the time it takes to get seated. If I'm able to make eye contact with an employee whizzing by, 99% of the time I get, "I'll be right with you", and that oftentimes is the kiss of death. Patrons should be promptly seated so they don't have to stand in the entrance like statues. Otherwise, everything is fine.
- Rating 3.07/16/18service was very slow and not a lot of customers .
- Rating 2.012/27/17My only complaint is they seem to be putting a lot less turkey on the super bird. It should be called mediocre bird. Used to be my favorite but the last two times I ordered it I was not impressed. Also they seem to skimp on the french fries on pick up orders.
- Rating 4.012/5/17Would be 5 stars if this location delivered.