Denny’s Ridge Road
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Ridge Road
FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE ORIGINAL GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Ridge Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the tastes of the season with Denny’s new holiday pancake lineup. With flavors like pumpkin cream, cranberry orange and white chocolate raspberry, you’ll have your own little holiday in your belly!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/5/17Ordered online. Order was ready when I arrived and was correct. Enjoyed the fast accurate service and good food.
- Rating 4.011/29/17I've never had a meal there that I didn't like and we go pretty often. The only criticism I have is that the coffee is AWFUL!
- Rating 5.011/6/17Had my dinner ready for me when I arrived and everything was delicious! I'll order online again.
- Rating 1.010/10/17Eggs were wrong. Asked for eggs shown in picture which are sunny side up they came scrambled. Kids scrambled eggs were like the size of a quarter. What it looks like the amount your going to get we received a quarter of it. I'd rather just go there to eat because at least you get what you paid for.
- Rating 2.09/14/17End of a very long trip from St Augustine Fl to Buffalo NY. Escaping Hurricane Irma .Ordered online for me and wife, got to our hotel and found the whole order completely messed up. We frequently visit Dennys and would probably rate this as one of the worse visits in 35 years.
- Rating 4.08/28/17Good food great service