Denny’s S. Arlington Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s S. Arlington Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s S. Arlington Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/13/18Everything was absolutely perfect. Thank you.
- Rating 5.012/11/18Ordered online, picked up a half hour later and got it home 20 minutes after that and in 15 degree weather,and by the time we got to eat it it was still hot and steaming. The everything was as ordered and absolutely perfect. The eggs were so good in didn't even add salt.
- Rating 4.011/29/18Forgot two items on order,but got rebate.Otherwise meal was fine.
- Rating 3.010/17/18Generally greating is a basic hello, but nothing that makes them unique or entice you to come back. Many times staff disconnected from each other and customers, which slows down food service even during non-peak times.
- Rating 3.010/17/18Food was not as good as it usually is
- Rating 5.010/4/18Had a great experience ordering & picking up my food to go! Will do it again in the future.
All of our food was cooked to order & delicious!
- Rating 5.08/14/18great food and no surprises,
- Rating 5.07/3/18I ordered online. It was ready within the time frame and the people were friendly and had my order to me rather quickly. I will definitely return to this location.
- Rating 5.04/4/18WE HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED WITH THE FOOD AND SERVICE AT THE ARLINGTON STREET RESTAURANT. WE HAVE ONLY BEEN THERE FOR BREAKFAST - SO FAR - BUT WE HAVE BEEN THERE SEVERAL TIMES AND THE FOOD HAS BEEN VERY GOOD AND THE SERVICE EXCELLENT. WE ARE ANXIOUS TO TRY AN EVENING MEAL AND WILL BE GLAD TO LET YOU KNOW HOW THE FOOD IS AT THAT TIME.
MRS. L. TURNER
- Rating 5.04/4/18Great food , even greater service.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Greatest staff in the world! Friendly and helpful people! Best place to eat in town!
- Rating 5.04/3/18Rhonda,
The service at dennys on arlington rd was the best service. I had in a while vis any drive thru service. Me & my granddaughters enjoyed our meals. The service was short staffed that day. But everything went smooth.*****
- Rating 1.03/6/18They gave away my online order, I had to sit and wait for them to remake $70+ worth of food-wich I couldn't be reimbursed for and cancel so I could feed the hungry guests and family to go somewhere else due to it being an online order. all I got for my inconvenience over this major screw up was a $10 entree coupon. Extremely Disappointed.
- Rating 1.02/27/18I am disappointed in the service
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great service.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Food was great and the service was wonderful- everything you want in a trip to dennys
- Rating 1.012/5/17Order was wrong
- Rating 1.011/6/17Very disappointed in the quality & presentation of the my food. The food tastes like it was friend in very old grease, so we threw away our order. I should’ve just burned a $20 bill instead that would’ve been more satisfying
- Rating 5.09/25/17for my first time ordering Denny's online., I must daddy the experience was pretty good ... keep up the great work ,dennys on Arlington rd.
- Rating 4.08/22/17I came in on a late night did a online order an my food was ready when I got there not even 10 mins. Thanks Denny's