Denny’s N. Leavitt Avenue
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N. Leavitt Avenue
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N. Leavitt Avenue
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/19Good food,fast service
- Rating 5.012/19/18username and password dont work. help!
- Rating 3.012/12/18Was upset they took a lot of skillets away. Not much stuff that I wanted to order.
- Rating 4.012/11/18I like your food and delivery is quick, but on my last order you forget my cheesecake for $3.99. Can you help me? Thanks.
- Rating 1.011/6/18I got the wrong order, drove 20 minutes home and realized it was wrong. I also paid for their food. The manager was nice and gave me the money back but we picked up the correct order and I was warmed it. I love Denny’s but I don’t like paying for my boyfriend’s food poisoning.
- Rating 2.010/30/18I give only two stars becuase the food I ordered was so salty and had so much oil I couldn't eat anymore then two bites. It will be a while before I try the food again.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Good service
Love there food
- Rating 5.08/28/18This is a great location. Food is always ready quickly and is exactly as ordered.
- Rating 4.07/13/18Everything was packed well. You did leave out a couple of items. The bacon was not cooked all the way and the food just did not have enough flavor to it. Overall, it was okay.
- Rating 4.07/3/18I ordered take out and was very happy with it, as I usually am. My only complaint would be that there was only one server on when I went to pick it up, and he was running around like crazy to keep everyone happy. I ordered nachos and wanted sour cream, but I felt bad asking him to get it because I could tell he was in the weeds.
- Rating 1.03/7/18The way the meals using bread (such as hamburgers or the chicken philly) are packaged, they get completely soggy on the bottom bun. This happens to me every single time we order to go. I had to throw out half of my meal this last time and it was just highly disappointing. I hope that some packaging changes will be made and maybe some paper added in the box to help wick away moisture. Until then I just won't be ordering from Denny's.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always great food and service!!!
- Rating 1.01/17/18I had the worst takeout experience I have ever had, at this location. Please remove me from any lists and never contact me again. I will eat gas station garbage before I ever give Denny's another dime of my money. You aren't even a step above McDonald's anymore. Horrible.
- Rating 4.01/2/18Their food is really really good and I always order online and they are fast with making the food the only problem is, is that most of the time they always forget something in my order and I live in riner so I have to turn around after getting home and go back to pick it up. And they run out of their pies and smoothie stuff to fast. They need to order more then what they have been to make sure they have it at all times. But they are very friendly. I really like the managers Sherry and Brian. They make sure my order is right and if its not they fix it.
- Rating 2.012/27/17Order was completed relatively fast downside the food was cold by the time I got back to the hotel room on Christmas Eve.. not sure if I'll do take out again..
- Rating 1.010/11/17I placed a pickup order. When I arrived at the scheduled time I still had to sit and wait 15 min for my food. The food was sloppily put in boxes and everything was falling apart.
- Rating 5.09/19/17I always love ordering food from this Denny's! They dont mess up my order and they are always so nice. Thank you guys for always paying special attention to details.
- Rating 1.09/5/17I order my food online and it told me to wait 10 minutes to pick up. I waited 25 before heading over there where I stood for 15 more minutes and then my food tasted like it was a week old and hard.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Food was completely wrong ! Talked to manager was not apologetic at all. Not sure I'll be returning .
- Rating 4.08/21/17Every time I order mashed potatoes and gravy I never get any gravy. Other than that it was good!