Denny’s Mahoning Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mahoning Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mahoning Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.08/15/18I visit this dennys often and most of the time i order online and pick up. A few times I have had a sit down meal alone or with my family. For the most part my experience is good. We have had a few times where orders are wrong but easily and quickly fixed. I have only experienced one emplpyee who is not ao friendly or personable at all! Otherwise I do enjoy dennys and will still be a customer
- Rating 1.08/14/18I can honestly say I've never been more disappointed with a carry-out service than what I received at the Austintown Denny's. I put an online order with a half an hour pick up time. When I got there the cashier tried to ring out two different carry out orders without checking with me to see what I'd order. When I finally got through to her that my order was a total $55, they could not locate it. Turns out it hasn't even been processed. I I was told it would be an additional 15 minutes, when I went to pick it up I got a half-assed apology and offer free drinks for my troubles, and one of the meals being dropped in front of me onto the floor, the eggs in the meal being broken and put back into the bag. The one woman did state that she didn't know how to handle this because her manager had taken off for the day and offered to remake one meal but I had people waiting for their meals that had to get back on the road because they had jobs to get to. To say this was a disappointing experience would be an understatement. And the only reason I'm giving it a one-star review is it will not let me submit this without choosing a review
- Rating 5.07/24/18Professional, efficient and food was great! To go and web ordering is such a convenient option for career men and women with limited lunch break time.
- Rating 2.07/24/18I waited way too long and everything I ordered well done wasn’t which didn’t make sense considering the extra time they took to prepare it. I was told 15 minutes and waited well over a half out that I didn’t have to wait bc of a short lunch period and I was late getting back making a client wait. I didn’t want to complain but I’m glad I got an annonymous survey to provide this feedback. I understand they were busy and things happen but perhaps giving more realistic quote times would be more considerate. Thank you. The fresh fruit was awesome though.
- Rating 5.07/12/18Everything I got was amazing
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent!!,
- Rating 1.01/31/18When I ordered online and went to pick it up, my food wasn’t even started so I had to sit there for 25 minutes then when the food was brought out to me they forgot the milkshakes. Everything looked under portioned and the food didn’t even taste good when I got home. Complete waste of time and money
- Rating 5.012/28/17My family and I come here often. We feel like family when we are there. The staff is always so friendly! They have amazing food also!!! It is our favorite place to go!
- Rating 2.012/27/17I give you a 2 stars because your online ordering system is a joke, now the time I ordered at the austintown store my order did go through but I didn't get my free pie, but did get a refund of my order because they forgot the pie. But unfortunately this is the second time I didn't get it, I've used your online ordering system 4 times so far and my order has only gone through twice. The first time it didn't go through the manager blamed it on me and made the assumption I didn't have money on my card when it was your system and left me waiting for a hour to leave with no food, I have however submitted this complaint before and never heard anything back so I doubt you guess even care about this. And then the other day I ordered online again and never got a confirmation so I called before I got there and was told they never got my order and had to place the order over the phone. I was never once compensated for the inconvenience of your online ordering system, oh and never got my free pie the 2 times I ordered it. And my final complaint is my orders are never right, its always missing something or wrong. Hopefully some one reads this and cares, if not its ok I don't expect you to care anyways....
- Rating 3.011/28/17We ordered a Togo. Some things we're missing. Others not cooked correctly. We got the wrong pancakes. To say that we we're not happy is an understatement. However, we called and the manager gave us a reorder on that meal for another day which we did get and it was good.
- Rating 1.010/29/17Had to wait a half hour for food from an online order. The order was supposed to be ready around 2:20 and I sat at the restaurant til 2:50 waiting for my order to be ready. Also I probably only got my food at that time cause I stood up and got in the hostess line to see what the hold up was. She has someone go check the food. And I finally got my order. It was old and gross. My blueberry pancakes that I paid extra for didn't have blueberries in them. My eggs were not edible. They were so gross, probably because they sat out for a half hour later like I did. Was not happy, I guess I'll stick to late night visits with Carla only. She wouldn't let that happen.
- Rating 4.010/17/17I order carry out often this location is near my home. This particular day they were short staffed and forgot one item I went back in and was able to get it. The food quality was really good! I will be returning.
- Rating 4.09/12/17All was well. Nice hot and delish. However there is a glitch in the system while creating your own burger that it didn't post the cost at the end. The girl at the desk fixed it and said that they know of the problem. Just a heads up. :) Thank you. <3
- Rating 5.09/5/17Awesome service
- Rating 5.08/21/17Excellent service, great tasting Slams!!
- Rating 5.08/19/17Delicious food & excellent service as always!! Online ordering was a little confusing. There was not an option to choose double fries in the dinner sides & no way to have cheese & bacon added to them. Definitely will be using in the future!!
- Rating 5.08/18/17Love Carla to pieces!
- Rating 3.08/17/17The host was amazing, the food not so much