Denny’s Southgate Parkway
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Southgate Parkway
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Southgate Parkway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.09/20/18One of the very few places in town that can cater to a gluten-free vegan!
- Rating 1.08/28/18The food I received made me very sick 😷 I was not happy with it at al
- Rating 4.08/14/18Good service and good food!
- Rating 3.08/7/18Server and food were great but the food wasn’t ready to go when I got there even though it was 10 minutes after my requested pick up time.
- Rating 1.07/24/18Very disappointed!! I got the food the wasnt too good and my toast was old!!! It wasnt even fresh!! I could tell when i went to eat it. It just crumbled!! Very gross. Not sure what happened. I used to like this place but seems to be going down hill on service.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Great!!!! Love it!!
- Rating 4.01/17/18I love the convenience of being able to order online. It makes it super easy. The only problem I have is I LOVE you potato soup. It basically what I lived on when I had my wisdom teeth removed. But when I used to order it I would get a large cup of it, now its like 1/2cup in a a little bowl.
- Rating 5.01/10/18I love what Denny's Restraunt is like; & do. I'm recommending that anyone wants to eat; is to eat at Denny's.
- Rating 5.011/7/17Friendly
- Rating 5.09/11/17On line ordering is awesome!!