Denny’s W. 150th Street
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. 150th Street
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. 150th Street
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now with Denny’s On Demand New! Online Ordering your diner favorites are at your fingertips. Just click to order and pick up on the go. And in select locations, we even deliver. So you can enjoy Denny’s fluffy pancakes and 100% beef burgers on your time, wherever you want. So, visit dennys.com or download the mobile app and start your online ordering experience today.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/6/17Food was fresh and accurate
- Rating 3.010/26/17ALTHOUGH MY ORDER WAS READY WHEN I ARRIVED TO PICK IT UP, IT WAS PUT TOGETHER VERY SLOPPY. THE TOPPINGS FOR MY BURGER WERE SCATTERED THROUGHOUT THE BOX AND MY VEGGIE PATTIES WERE OVERCOOKED.
- Rating 2.010/2/17I have used the online ordering a few times now. The first time, they did not have some of the items I ordered on the sampler and advised I would receive a refund and I never did. Another time I ordered and they ran out of take out containers and we received multiple items in separate small containers to compensate for not having the right containers. This last time I ordered, I requested ranch dressing and mayo on the side under the special instructions and did not receive either one. I really like the convenience of ordering online, but so far it has not been a perfect experience. Also, it would be nice to be able to use the coupons that are received for online ordering, not just dine in only. We usually order a lot and the coupon savings would be nice.
- Rating 4.010/2/17food was made exactly how it was ordered and ready when said it would be
- Rating 2.09/12/17Items were missing out of my meal and due to the fact that I was on my way home to Mississippi I would have came back.
- Rating 5.09/5/17Used the online service and order was exact. and ready when stated
- Rating 1.08/28/17Horrible will never return