Denny’s Tillotson St
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Tillotson St
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Tillotson St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/16/18Everything with our online order was great
- Rating 5.010/3/18Service was great. Food was great. Delivery was quick. Will definitely order again.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Had delivered and had service
- Rating 5.09/5/18Great customer service!
- Rating 4.07/17/18Really nice😜😜
- Rating 5.07/7/18Love it
- Rating 4.07/3/18Quick and good was good. Too long of wait at counter with noone in front of me.
- Rating 2.06/26/18I had stopped coming here because the quality was lacking. Stayed away for over a year. I have to say at first things looked to have changed and the food was great, but the last couple orders was not very good. My sandwich looked thrown together and just was not very good at all. Very inconsistent with the quality of the orders they put out. I assume its depends whos cooking but i shouldnt have to worry about whos cooking that day to get a good sandwich.
- Rating 5.02/27/18All the food was good, but please notify all your people to make sure on all take-out orders they provide the plastic utensils for them. I think we are way past the barbarian/cave-man days, heh.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Good, staff was fast and polite
- Rating 5.012/21/17my husband and I love this dennys we frequent this location. everyone is great. we love Tasha and Dylan our favorite servers.
- Rating 5.010/3/17Great food, service, and fast!
- Rating 4.09/5/17App was difficult to sign up for, but my food was hot and ready. The cutlery was missing. But overall, good experience.
- Rating 1.09/5/17The staff was very rude when I picked up my order I asked for ranch for my nachos, fries, and chicken strips and when the girl handed me my bag she said very rudely there's ranch in there then laughed and walked away. It was very rude
- Rating 5.08/17/17I was very happy with the ease of ordering and how quick my order was ready... Everything was hot and very YUMMY!!!!!