Denny’s Interstate Court
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Interstate Court
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Interstate Court
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great value
- Rating 5.010/30/18Great food and great service
- Rating 5.010/17/18Everything was great and loved the way it was packaged up
- Rating 1.03/14/18Our order wasn't ready at the time it said it would be. There where many items missing. All bread for each meal were not included. Paid extra for tortillas not included. Hash browns burnt. Eggs were sunny side up instead of scrambled like ordered. Had to ask for coffee and juice we ordered and no syrup for pancacks. Usually enjoy Denny's, but not this time. Paid over $45 for our order and was very dissatisfied.
- Rating 4.02/27/18This was better than last visit which was horrible. Glad to see the second chance went well. Thanks!
- Rating 2.01/30/18My food was burnt. This is the second time I ordered take out and my fries were over done. My sandwich bread was burnt this time as well. I order take out a lot from Denny's but after both experiences not sure I will be anytime soon.
- Rating 2.01/30/18Eggs, potatoes, and toast were so cold. It was a pick up order but I had even showed up before the ready time. Food was already bagged on the counter and not under heat lamps. Not good for eggs. Should be kept under heat lamps. Also, Apple slices had stickers still on them that you see when you buy produce. Two slices with stickers left on
- Rating 2.01/17/18My eggs and hash browns were almost completely cold , but pancakes were good and hot....tortillas for my son's meal were forgotten....I only live 5 minutes away from the restaurant, but I won't be using this service again. Linda P.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always great service. If I call in an order or I go inside. Food always fixed just right.
- Rating 5.011/20/17Food was fantastic, hot, fresh, tasty. Great service. Will be back.
- Rating 1.010/17/17I have taken advantage of the convince of online ordering several times now food has always been good and done quickly however the last couple of times items we forgotten the last time I ordered I asked the gentleman who put if everything was in there including toast because that was the item left out the time before he assured me it was all in there because he had done it himself. Got the order home and toast was left out again and things were all mixed up. VERY DISAPPOINTING!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Awesome job to all that had part in my order.