Denny’s Interstate Court
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Interstate Court
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Interstate Court
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.03/14/18Our order wasn't ready at the time it said it would be. There where many items missing. All bread for each meal were not included. Paid extra for tortillas not included. Hash browns burnt. Eggs were sunny side up instead of scrambled like ordered. Had to ask for coffee and juice we ordered and no syrup for pancacks. Usually enjoy Denny's, but not this time. Paid over $45 for our order and was very dissatisfied.
- Rating 4.02/27/18This was better than last visit which was horrible. Glad to see the second chance went well. Thanks!
- Rating 2.01/30/18My food was burnt. This is the second time I ordered take out and my fries were over done. My sandwich bread was burnt this time as well. I order take out a lot from Denny's but after both experiences not sure I will be anytime soon.
- Rating 2.01/30/18Eggs, potatoes, and toast were so cold. It was a pick up order but I had even showed up before the ready time. Food was already bagged on the counter and not under heat lamps. Not good for eggs. Should be kept under heat lamps. Also, Apple slices had stickers still on them that you see when you buy produce. Two slices with stickers left on
- Rating 2.01/17/18My eggs and hash browns were almost completely cold , but pancakes were good and hot....tortillas for my son's meal were forgotten....I only live 5 minutes away from the restaurant, but I won't be using this service again. Linda P.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Always great service. If I call in an order or I go inside. Food always fixed just right.
- Rating 5.011/20/17Food was fantastic, hot, fresh, tasty. Great service. Will be back.
- Rating 1.010/17/17I have taken advantage of the convince of online ordering several times now food has always been good and done quickly however the last couple of times items we forgotten the last time I ordered I asked the gentleman who put if everything was in there including toast because that was the item left out the time before he assured me it was all in there because he had done it himself. Got the order home and toast was left out again and things were all mixed up. VERY DISAPPOINTING!
- Rating 5.09/11/17Awesome job to all that had part in my order.