Denny’s Rockside Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rockside Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rockside Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/19/18There great
- Rating 2.012/19/18The food was great however they’re no utensils, salt pepper
- Rating 5.012/12/18Nice people working there
- Rating 2.012/12/18G Smith,
Unfortunately this was not one of my better experiences, especially since I visit Denny's at least twice a week, my burger was cooked so hard that it was crumbling I ended up throwing my lunch away.if the service doesn't improve I wont be returning.
- Rating 4.012/12/18The food was excellent and a great value. The delivery gal was awesome! However … However packed up or order failed to give us the wheat toast we were supposed to get with the omelet meal we ordered. Not really happy about that.
- Rating 5.012/11/18My favorite location, food always done in a timely manner and they provide exceptional customer service!
- Rating 4.012/11/18The only problem I had was somehow my name was entered wrong so they couldn't find my order and the blueberries I ordered were not fresh. But the food was good
- Rating 2.011/29/18I have been there at least 5 times during third shift and something was wrong with my order. The most recent was last week I ordered online 2 of the steak slams with pancakes and cheese on one of the hashbrowns. I check my order when I received it and the pancakes were missing for both orders so I mentioned it to the waitress. Then I checked to see if cheese was on the hashbrowns but it wasn't so I told her and she took about 15 mins to have them add the cheese but never told them to make the pancakes. So I also brought it to her attention. That I was missing my smoothie as well. So that took her 20 mins to make. Then I was still sitting there waiting for my pancakes. So she finally asked was I waiting on something else and I said yes, remember I was missing the pancakes. So that took another 20 mins. It seems like they don't read the orders or check to make sure that they are right.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Quick, and hot food.
- Rating 3.011/14/18I think you have some very popular items that are not on the menu.; like the patty melt that’s the only thing I get when I come to Danny’s. Luckily I can get it through the build your own burger. This service is mediocre, but I expect that. Are usually come late night & it’s usually busy when I get there. I don’t like using the online order, because the menu is selective. I rather call my order in.
- Rating 1.010/25/18Pancakes overcooked
- Rating 1.010/25/18We are staying in a nearby hotel, with Denny’s being open late it was the best choice for late night food, and the Denny’s we normally go to is great. This one on Rockside Rd, I am very disappointed with. We ordered 3 nights in a row, online, my son went to pick up the food, 2 times the orders were wrong, items were forgotten, all 3 times the food was NOT fresh, the food was semi-cold. Each night I tried to call to speak to a manager, the line remained busy, my son said that inside the restaurant wasn’t even busy, so that tells me the phone is just off the hook. I will be in the area for a few more days and I REFUSE to order from there again. Highly disappointed.
- Rating 4.010/3/18My food tasted delicious.
- Rating 1.09/25/18Ordered/payed online @ home for pick up breakfast. Although I received confirmation, the restaurant did not get the order. Had to eat peanut butter crackers from the vending machine.
- Rating 3.09/25/18Orders were fine until 2 weeks ago.... I ordered pancakes twice, and both orders were burnt..... and my order last week, I placed a separate order for toast, and they did not give me the toast...... grrrr..... :-(
- Rating 5.09/20/18service was fast
- Rating 1.09/10/18Service was terrible. I asked for milk shake. No large cups. Gave me 2 medium with NO LIDS and the manager thought it was appropriate. It will be a while before I go back here again.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Food was excellent! Cooked to perfection!!
- Rating 5.08/8/18Food is fast and delish.
- Rating 2.08/7/18My food looked like my eggs came out of a microwave or have been sitting for a long period of time. Could not eat them felt like chewing a piece of rubber.