Denny’s Rockside Rd.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Rockside Rd.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Rockside Rd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/17/18When I arrived for my internet order, the food wasn't ready. I had to wait an additional 15 minutes. I was informed they ran out of mashed potatoes! The salmon prepared was very hard and dry!! It was not a good meal at all!🙁
- Rating 3.03/30/18I ordered 14 lumberjack with the normal meat products and 1 with turkey bacon only due to one Arabic co worker. All 15 had the normal Pork Based products. Obviously my worker only ate the 2 pancakes. Not good
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent service this time around. Food was superior!!
- Rating 3.02/27/18Condiments were not all there and fries were cold
- Rating 1.02/21/18I didn't receive all my food I had to wait thirty minutes even though I ordered online
- Rating 1.02/20/18Terrible the app kept crashing I had to try over 10 Times for it to work they forgot a part of both of my orders and had I not checked before leaving with the food I would have been pretty upset when I got home!
- Rating 5.01/30/18Very happy. Smooth than any other online restaurant that I have
experienced. It was a pleasure to leave a tip for carry out. JJ
- Rating 3.01/30/18I usually have excellent service with Denny's, but this time..... Not so much.... Ordered the sirloin steak with hash browns and red skin potatoes.... They wait until I'm on my way to tell me they don't have sirloin.... Plus, there was no hash browns, and I didn't get the toast with my order....
- Rating 1.01/2/18Every time I visit the Denny’s on Cochran Road ) Morgan Hill ca 95037)there seems to be nobody at the front desk ready to sit people! And even when the waitress or waitor comes by and sees many people waiting to be seated they do nothing about it. They act as if there is a lot of people at the restaurant. So many open tables. Then if you order through the mobile app, they give a approximate time, I get that, but when you arrive at the time they tell you ( always) it will be a couple more mins to get your food ready, ok I understand that but when a couple of minutes turn into almost an hour of waiting for my food, then come to find out my food was already done and has been sitting for an hour of course it’s cold. It’s Unacceptable especially when there is no one in the restaurant, literally only three tables are full every time I go there. They have no respect for the customers what so ever at this Denny’s!
- Rating 5.01/2/18Quick and easy pick up.... friendly employees
- Rating 5.010/10/17I never have any issues with orders that I place with Denny's. If there's something wrong, they do what needs to be done to make it right. Their food is always excellent!
- Rating 4.09/19/17Great food😊Great prices👍however the food at the Highland Hts location was better than the Independence location🙄
- Rating 4.09/11/17My online order took a little longer than expected but it was a very good service for the volume of people the restaurant had on the holiday weekend.
- Rating 2.09/5/17I arrived and part of the food had been sitting out too long and they had to remake it. I arrived 2 minutes before my scheduled time to pick up. Then, they did not know what the rest of the order was. I was asked what kind of pancakes I ordered when I arrived. Finally, once everything had been packed, I was informed that they were out of silverware. Once I got to eat I realized the remade eggs were way under done and the pancakes were slightly burned.
- Rating 1.08/28/17Didn't receive any meat like I ordered. Manager unwilling to fix the order
- Rating 5.08/28/17Very fast and very friendly