Denny’s N Lexington-Springmill Rd
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s N Lexington-Springmill Rd
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s N Lexington-Springmill Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.011/28/18What food we received was delicious, the staff where we picked up our meal was nice, but the quantity we received for our Thanksgiving meal did not live up to what was advertised. I questioned them at the restaurant, and the girl that brought my bags out told us there was more underneath, but there wasn't. It was supposed to serve 4-5 people and the advertisement showed 11 pieces of turkey, which makes sense for the amount it was to serve. We only received 6 slices of turkey. I ended up having to buy two more entree sized turkey dinners in order to have enough to feed everyone at our Thanksgiving table. It was definitely false advertisement or else we just didn't receive what we were supposed to. By the time we had to wait for the additional dinners, our original order was cold so I had to go home and heat everything up. I chose to go with Denny's because the other restaurant I was going to purchase from was serving their family sized turkey meals cold and I didn't want the hassle of heating everything up since we were visiting family. Well...I had to anyhow. I have an email into Denny's customer service and I am waiting for a reply.
- Rating 5.010/30/18Good food and service this visit. Both have improved with in the past year or two at this location.
- Rating 4.09/20/18I really enjoy Denny's new menu items especially the new burgers, I tried online ordering with the phone app for the first time, just to try it... I only wish there was a little more flexibility with condiments and sides. I would have liked to see the option to add or remove onions, lettuce, tomato, pickles, or have the option of having them on the side, mayo and mustard was offered in packets (nice). I also wanted onion rings and did not find them on the app. Overall it was great and ready when I arrived and although I'm sure I could have called and made these special requests, I only used the app. keep it up Denny's is my burger place
- Rating 1.07/11/18I didn’t receive a receipt. My food was missing and the food I did get was cold.
- Rating 5.07/3/18Very satisfied with the service.
I mostly order online for pickup.
I have never had a problem with Denny's at this location.
(Mansfield,Ohio) Good Food,Burgers are Excellent.
Very Good Quality food.
- Rating 3.07/3/18Had to have the meal replaced due to it being made wrong and parts missing. Although still tasty, it sort of ruined the experience a bit. But management and staff were great and replaced the order quickly and I was satisfied. Good job but the accuracy could be a little better.
- Rating 3.04/16/18We arrived at about 7 pm and were happy that it was not busy. There were nine of us - my son and I, my sister, her husband and 3 kids and our elderly parents. We were seated almost immediately and taken to the back where some tables were put together for us. The person that seated us brought us menus and then went back to the front. We reviewed the menus and were waiting to order. There was only other table with people in our area. Finally when a waitress went to the other table to see how their food was did we signal her that we hadn't been helped within the 20 minutes we waited after we got the menus. Following that, we had a really great meal together. Our meal was in Sioux Falls, SD. Thanks for your time.
- Rating 2.04/3/18First order, they forgot my shake and I did not feel like going all the way back for it. from that same order there was no maple syrup or butter for pancakes. The all American slam from second order didn't have eggs or sausage. Totally disapointing and already deleted app. Waste of money every time for quality and forgetfulness.
- Rating 1.010/10/17My order wasn't correct and I called in to fix it and had issues. I'm not sure I'll eat there again.
- Rating 5.09/20/17I have utilized the on-line ordering feature numerous times at the same location and I'm always extremely satisfied. I can even pre-pay online so all I have to do is go in and litterally pick up my food. My order has always been exact and ready, if not coming off the grill as I am there. Superbly friendly staff with smiles to help me. Great job to the team at the Ontario/Mansfield Ohio location and Thank You for taking such great care of me!!! I highly recommend this location, I have dined in as well and I appreciate the kindness and friendliness of all the staff.
Keep employing happy people and your customers will keep enjoying their service and coming back!!! :)
- Rating 5.09/11/17Food was excellent