Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.06/26/18Everything was great. Service, food, and ease of using the online ordering system.
- Rating 5.04/4/18It was convenient using the app and the food was fresh. Highly satisfied. The waitresses are recognized for their hard work in my opinion in the middle of Friday breakfast rush hour with a packed house handling it in a timely manner in and out quickly.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I was very disappointed in this experience. This is the first time I ordered online and the ordering process was fine. However, I had to wait 30 minutes LONGER than the stated pick up time to receive my food. My food was subpar to say the least. Out of all four members of my family, none of us were satisfied with the quality, taste, or appearance of our food. Again, I’m very disappointed that I wasted so much money on this order. I will not be returning.
- Rating 1.03/19/18We like going to eat here however recently there seems to be a issue with whoever is purchasing supplies. Every time we go they are out of several things. (Example - nacho meat, vanilla ice cream, sweet tea, sprite, t-bone steaks) This has been on more than one occasion when visiting. Someone needs to get their act together and order all the supplies necessary for the choices that are on the menu.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Wonderful staff.