Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave.
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave.
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Mt. Vernon Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/28/18They forgot two things in my order when I called And asked about it no one answered the phone. I tried For 10 mins. When I got There I was Questioned about my missing items even though I had Proof I purchased It. All my food was cold. Complete waste of time and money
- Rating 5.06/26/18Everything was great. Service, food, and ease of using the online ordering system.
- Rating 5.04/4/18It was convenient using the app and the food was fresh. Highly satisfied. The waitresses are recognized for their hard work in my opinion in the middle of Friday breakfast rush hour with a packed house handling it in a timely manner in and out quickly.
- Rating 1.03/26/18I was very disappointed in this experience. This is the first time I ordered online and the ordering process was fine. However, I had to wait 30 minutes LONGER than the stated pick up time to receive my food. My food was subpar to say the least. Out of all four members of my family, none of us were satisfied with the quality, taste, or appearance of our food. Again, I’m very disappointed that I wasted so much money on this order. I will not be returning.
- Rating 1.03/19/18We like going to eat here however recently there seems to be a issue with whoever is purchasing supplies. Every time we go they are out of several things. (Example - nacho meat, vanilla ice cream, sweet tea, sprite, t-bone steaks) This has been on more than one occasion when visiting. Someone needs to get their act together and order all the supplies necessary for the choices that are on the menu.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Wonderful staff.