Denny’s W. High Ave
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s W. High Ave
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s W. High Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 65 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. The New! Super Slampler is here! 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, and French toast. Plus, you can upgrade to Hearty Breakfast Sausage for only 49¢. And just when you think breakfast couldn’t get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.07/20/18Great service the staff was very polite and made me and the love of my life feel very comfortable...
- Rating 2.07/16/18They initially forgot the garlic bread, so I had to wait for it to be made. I usually, love the steaks but this one was rare and I ordered Med. I feed it to my dog. A little disappointed. The last time they forgot two items and I never went back to get them. Just wish they would double check the order before saying its all there.
- Rating 5.02/12/18I love the new remodel, the waitresses are very friendly and the food tastes great!
- Rating 5.01/24/18Ordered a Build Your Own Burger, a French Toast Slam, and 2 side orders of pancakes....every ounce of food was delicious. The staff was friendly and prompt and my order was actually ready before quoted time. I place an online order once a week, and I've not been let down yet. Love the new online feature and love this Denny's.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Loved it!
- Rating 2.01/17/18Not very happy my food wasn't that good. They put my eggs in with my sausage and chessey tots and made them soggy.And I was suppose to get a free slam for ordering online and never received it.