Denny’s Everhard Road NW
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Everhard Road NW
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Everhard Road NW
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.04/3/18Had to argue with the cashier about the inclusion of a drink after ordering online. I explicitly ordered a drink and she did not believe that I did, even after being shown the email containing my receipt showing that a drink was indeed purchased. This led to her insisting there was no drink. I should not have had to argue to receive what I paid for.
- Rating 5.01/30/18First online order experience was great. Food was available on time.
- Rating 5.012/27/17It was great!
- Rating 1.012/11/17This was my first time and last time using your online ordering. I received 2 confirmations that my order was received/accepted. When I got to the restaurant, they could not find my order. It was in some backroom. Somehow it failed to go thru, but it did not fail to charge me. I had to wait for them to fix my order because Kelsey, the woman at the register, said I couldnt get my money back since it was already paid for. I even asked to be compensated for my wait, (hence online ordering) Nope! Kelsey was rude and Dave the manager was NO help at all. You have lost a customer.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Fast and courteous excellent service