Denny’s Day Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Day Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Day Dr
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.01/30/18Good food
- Rating 4.01/23/18good food
- Rating 1.012/27/17Order not complete Christmas Eve. Called manager said he'd replace it this week . Husband went to pick order on Tuesday, Cashier said to my husband if you looked in the bag the other day you would have seen it in there which contents to build frosty pancake wasn't in there and then second time around they put cup of chocolate chips frosty nose and top hat inside container on top of hot pancakes so it was a cup of melted chocolate when he got home with order. I called spoke with another manager told them this he was very apologetic and nice both managers were. The service is slow unprofessional and inaccurate dine in or take out. My 6 year old loves going to Denny's I wish Parma could be more like Medina store where you get above and beyond service your order looks taste and is even hot when served with a smile. Also when you leave they invite you back and wish you a good day now that's a restaurant not sure what's going on at Parma my 3rd bad experience here and only spoke out about 2. Probably won't return and diffently not recommend it to anyone I know in case they would have a bad experience.
- Rating 5.010/6/17First time ordering using the Denny's app, was a great experience, no problem at all.
- Rating 3.010/3/17They should add text alerts my food was cold and I even showed up a few mins early.
- Rating 3.08/28/17We didn't receive any jelly for our toast and the toast was get hard
- Rating 5.08/28/17you guys did not give me all my food