Denny’s Day Dr
For a Limited Time at Your Denny’s Day Dr
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®
Celebrate your birthday with a FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM®!
*Restrictions may apply
Kids Eat Free
Tuesdays 4PM to 10PM. Ask your server for details. Restrictions may apply.
Denny's is proud to participate in Kids LiveWell®. See our menu items that have been verified by the National Restaurant Association and Healthy Dining to meet specific nutritional criteria.
*Restrictions may apply. Offers are valid at participating locations only. Offers are subject to change and may vary by location.
About Denny’s Day Dr
For over 65 years Denny’s has been bringing people together over great food. It’s the place where people can relax and be themselves; where they can enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Denny’s is a place where you can order the usual or try something new - like our brand new, authentic French Crepes in delicious new flavors like Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut and Strawberry Vanilla. And when it comes to value, the new Meat Lovers Slam can’t be beat. It’s 2 eggs, 3 sausage links, 3 strips of bacon and 2 buttermilk pancakes all for a great low price. And while the restaurants have been updated and the menu changed, Denny's still kept all your favorites like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Whether it's appetizers, breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert, we pride ourselves on an expansive menu featuring delicious, innovative options that cater to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door. So friends and family can come in, sit down and connect in the place that’s made for it. See you at Denny's.
At This Location
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/18/18Ordered 2 Bouron Chicken Skillets no mushrooms and extra sauce on a take out order and when i got home. Both had mushrooms and no extra sauce
- Rating 5.012/5/18Excellent service and food
- Rating 4.011/29/18I'm handicapped, so I asked thoto bring my to go order ( I phoned the order in) out to my car and was told that I had to come in or place the order on the internet. S o it takes me more time to place the order again while my food is getting cold. A very nice lady brought it to my car (I was parked at the very front of store). Lesson learned but shouldn't I have told that I had to come inside? 4 Stars to the waitress who brought it to my car. Thanks
- Rating 5.011/6/18Food was great like it usually is very happy with my to go order
- Rating 5.011/6/18Always a good experience when I get delivery or pick up from this Denny's. Order is always correct and ready almost 10min before the projected time.
- Rating 5.09/21/18Have used Denny's app to order food from the Parma location at least a couple times and have always gotten exactly what I ordered. The food has been appetizing and done when they said it would be.
- Rating 5.09/20/18Food was great, services was amazing
- Rating 3.07/31/18Ordered slam with no sausage. Got all sausage.
- Rating 5.07/31/18The food was very good, thank you!
- Rating 3.07/24/18good
- Rating 1.07/11/18Submitted a complaint to corporate
- Rating 5.04/10/18Good and fast service
- Rating 4.02/27/18I HAVE ALWAYS LIKED THIS DENNYS. ME AND MY FATHER USE TO COME HERE ALL THE TIME. THE FOOD IS ALWAYS GOOD AND THE STAFF ALWAYS FRIENDLY.
- Rating 5.02/21/18First time mobile ordering; food was ready when I got there, packaged well n warm - vey good.
- Rating 4.01/30/18Good food
- Rating 4.01/23/18good food
- Rating 1.012/27/17Order not complete Christmas Eve. Called manager said he'd replace it this week . Husband went to pick order on Tuesday, Cashier said to my husband if you looked in the bag the other day you would have seen it in there which contents to build frosty pancake wasn't in there and then second time around they put cup of chocolate chips frosty nose and top hat inside container on top of hot pancakes so it was a cup of melted chocolate when he got home with order. I called spoke with another manager told them this he was very apologetic and nice both managers were. The service is slow unprofessional and inaccurate dine in or take out. My 6 year old loves going to Denny's I wish Parma could be more like Medina store where you get above and beyond service your order looks taste and is even hot when served with a smile. Also when you leave they invite you back and wish you a good day now that's a restaurant not sure what's going on at Parma my 3rd bad experience here and only spoke out about 2. Probably won't return and diffently not recommend it to anyone I know in case they would have a bad experience.
- Rating 5.010/6/17First time ordering using the Denny's app, was a great experience, no problem at all.
- Rating 3.010/3/17They should add text alerts my food was cold and I even showed up a few mins early.
- Rating 3.08/28/17We didn't receive any jelly for our toast and the toast was get hard